Morning

Finn's POV
I wake up to the quiet sound of Y/N's breathing. I smile to myself. How did I get so lucky? I could watch her like this on days on end because she was so breathtakingly beautiful. Her arm was strongly around my waist while her head laid on my chest. These were the moments I craved for when I was away. And I wish I could just stop time and just be with Y/N everyday.

She was special. Not your ordinary girl. Just looking at her could make your day. She always saw the best in people even the worst kind. And that's what I love about her.
"Baby, you're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." I whisper knowing that she is fast asleep. "Life just wouldn't be the same without you. You bring me up on my darkest days. You calm me down when my job becomes too much to bear. You tell me that you will never leave me. You were always there. Thank you." I could of gone on but I decided I'd give her a rant later today.

Y/N's POV
I flutter my eyes open. And I feel two pairs of eyes on me. I look up and stare into them. Finn just looks at me and gives me a big toothy grin to which I giggle and nuzzle my head into his neck. He tightens his arm around me and kisses my forehead.
"You know I love you right?" Finn asks.
"Yes. But I love you more."
"Hmm funny." Finn jokes. And I give him a nudge. And we both lay there with Finn stroking my hair and I well just admiring my boyfriend.

How did I get so lucky?

**Thank you to everyone for reading my past imagines it means so much. Hoped you like this one after the pretty sad one before. Xoxo