Fights

^^^This will be your face after you read this imagine. Brace yourself. The queen of angst Finn is here.

Y/N POV
"Finn I don't get it! What do you want me to do?"
"Y/N I don't know."
"YOU DONT KNOW! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" You couldn't take this. A second ago he said he wanted space and now he doesn't know.
"Finn. I need you to tell me what to do. How to fix this."
"Y/N THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX." Finn shouts. You flinched. He never raised his voice at you. Ever.
"Finn..." you calm down not wanting him so say something he'll regret.

Well...
Too late.

"Y/N YOU'RE JUST SO CLINGY ALL THE TIME DON'T YOU GET THAT I NEED SOME SPACE SOMETIMES!"

"What." You tremble. "I'm clingy?" There was nothing left for you to say. He really said that.

You look up to see him already shocked by what he just said. Well at least he had the guts to say the truth.

"Babe... I ... omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of that." Finn walks up to you.

"No no Finn." You lay a finger on him. "Ok that's where you lie. You say things and you say you were too caught up in the moment and you weren't thinking. But I know you and I know that those words you just said were true."

You weren't even upset. Just pure angry.

A part of you wanted him to say it was true and another part (mostly your heart) wanted him to make you believe that it wasn't true.

Deep down you knew you wanted your heart to win.

"Fine." Finn admits. "I meant it. Happy now?"

...

What? That was it?

"Well I at least thought you'd fight for me."

So you left.

Wow I'm getting the hang of this angst Finn. It's my trademark now 😂