Let Me

Twilight's POV

I was so tired, although I didn't want her to notice. We were so far from done. We still needed the 4 orders, we were halfway through 1 of them.

"Darling, you wouldn't like a break?" She asked. I did, but I couldn't.

"No, I'm fine. Unless you will take a break too," I said, trying to convince her.

"I couldn't, I already took a long enough break," she said. I looked at her smiling sadly and went back to sewing. I looked back at her and saw her making a couple more designs. "Damn it! Oh, um, Twilight, could you pass me that quill over there?" She asked. The quill was right next to me so I gave it to her with my magic.

"Where's your kitchen?" I asked. Maybe I could make her some food. Probably a sandwich.

"It's next to Sweetie's room," she said and continued sewing. I trotted in the direction of Sweetie Belle's singing. That's usually how I found her room. Next, to her room, I saw the kitchen. "You want a sand which?" I asked through the door.

"AH!...Twilight?" She asked, opening the door." What are you doing here?"

"I'm helping Rarity with her orders," I said. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted a sand which. Rarity is pretty busy, so I thought you probably didn't eat anything."

"Sure, I would love a sandwich," she said.

"You guys have daffodils?" I asked.

"I think they're in the fridge," she said. I went to the kitchen and started making the food. They had daisies too so I made three daffodil and daisy sandwiches. I gave one to Sweetie Belle while she thanked me and took it with her magic. She has been getting better at it. I took the other two back where Rarity was.

"Oh, those look delicious!" She said, eyeing the food.

"Yea, here, this one is for you," I said, floating one of the plates to her.

"Thank you so much. I was starving," she said. She took a bite and continued her sewing, taking bites once in a while.

Rarity's POV

It's been about an hour since we ate those sandwiches. Twilight look tired to the core. I wasn't sure if she would make it another hour. She was so nice to do that for me, make a sandwich. Why has she been so helpful? Every time she does something nice, I get this little feeling. I am not sure what it is. Also, she hasn't taken off the headband I gave her. It was probably that she liked it.

Anyways, I think she is falling asleep. She was just sitting there, staring off into space.

"Twilight? Are you OK?" I asked concerned. Suddenly, she fell to the floor, asleep. I smiled and shook my head. I put her on my back careful not to wake her. I walked up the stairs and took her to my room. I put her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. She seemed to settle in and smiled, sleeping soundly. I kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you Twilight," I said. I don't know why I did that, although I kind of felt like I needed to. I went back downstairs and finished the order we were working on.

Twilight's POV

I woke up in a bed. But I looked up and couldn't tell where I was. I looked around, seeing sewing machines and cloth. I was at Rarity's house. I got off the bed and went downstairs with Rarity.

"Hey Rarity," I said sleepily walking to Rarity.

"Darling, your awake! How did you rest?" she asked.

"Good, although, I don't remember falling asleep," I said thinking.

"You wouldn't. You were so tired, you just fell to the floor. I took you to my room and put you on the bed so you could sleep more comfortably," she said.

"Oh," I said, blushing a little. "So, should we keep going?"

"Twilight, I don't think you should keep going, you were really tired. Maybe you should go home and get some rest," she said. She looked disappointed. 

"But I already got some rest, I don't need anymore," I said, determined.

"But Twilight, if something happens, like an emergency in Ponyville, and your too tired, you won't be able to help."

"I can't leave you here on your own! Your gonna wear yourself out."

"I think I can manage a couple more orders. The least it's gonna do if you leave is make me work another week."

"And cant you take a break? Are these really that urgent?"

"Yes! And if I don't finish...I LOSE MY BOUTIQUE!"

"......"

"....."

"Then let me help you," I said, in a softer tone than the one I was talking in before.

"But..."

"No Rarity, I want to help you. There is nothing you can say to make me leave," I said. I went over to her and gave her a hug. She nodded and hugged me back. We let go and she looked down. I took my hoof and lifted her head and smiled. She smiled back at me and started walking towards the stairs. "Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"We, are going to take a break," she said. I followed her upstairs and into her room. She went to her bed and closed her eyes. I went on the other side and smiled climbing onto the bed, staying over the covers falling asleep.

A/N: Tell me what you think. PEACE!