That Night...

Later that day Carry began throwing up vigorously.What was even worse was that she has a fever. Leo doesnt know what to do the only medical care he was ever taught was how to fix a break or sprain... Oh dear what have we got into....

(Carrys point of view)

Bleh another hour of straight up vomiting over a toilet. My dryheaving has slowed its self down a bit and I can't hold my head up. Everything turns to a blur as I pass out beside of the toilet.

"Carry* Leo calls Jarring me from my long awaited sleep.

"What is it" I stand up using my dad's cane.

"I got the cold towels you asked for sweetie" He says bringing me a Ice pack for my ankle and wet towel for my head.

"Thank you" I say pointing to the bed.

"Okay"
Leo said, putting all the stuff in the bed.

"Babe" I said attempting to walk on the cane. My ankle was killing me.

"Yeah sweetie" Leo said coming back in the room.

"I need your help" I said unwilling.

"Finally, I was worried about that ankle of yours" Leo said being a goof ball.

"Whoo" I said at his speed picking me up.

"So a sneak peak at what I'm gonna do at our wedding, very light" he smiled.

" Alrighty then" I smiled. I hope to marry him but my dream tells me other wise...I held on to his neck awkwardly from not being held in soo long.

"Relax" Leo said planting a kiss on my forehead. I blushed hard. He puts me gently on the bed he smiles putting the Ice pack on my ankle and the wet cloth on my head.

"Thank you so much Leo you don't know how much you do for me, BUT I COULDVE PLAYED THE GAME" I said angirly. I rolled to my side uncomfortably as the cast made things difficult.

"Don't be like this, your fighting me" Leo replied sternly sitting behind me.

"No matter how hard you cuddle me I won't be happy" I said facing the wall still mad. I mean seriously the game season ends in seven weeks and that means winter... Which means I'm gonna need to heal fast.

Leo snakes a arm around my waist settling it in between my Chest crevace.

"I didn't want you hurt" he says kissing my ear.

"I wouldn't mind it, I've dealt with broken bones before." I say sadness laced in my voice.

"Now carry we all know that's a lie" He says kissing my neck.

"I'm not gonna fall for it" I say snuggling into a blanket. He joins in the blanket behind me his hand making its way under my shirt.

"Yes yes you will" be said finding my breast and counseling it.

"Seriously" I said turning towards him.

"Seriously" he coppied kissing me. I ran my hand up to his neck my other hand traveled up his shirt to his chest. I ran my fingers through his hair

He pulled away for a second and looked deep into my eyes.

"I know it's only been a few weeks of you and I, but I really love you carry and I dream about you so will you be betrothed to me?" He asks, I cry as I Nod my head yes.

"Ahhhh" Carry screams as she accepts her white wings coming through. She cries holding on to Leo's arms her wings pop out sharp as razors.

Leo outstretches his wings as he hugs his little dove.

*Carry*

"I love you" I said kissing his lips and cuddling into sleep.

####################

Heyyy guys so did you like this chapter I know my detail work is crap lately and well sorry. Love youuuuu.

DARK-AS-NIGHT

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

OTHER CRAP

LUV ALL WATTPADERS PEOPLE DO IT