Chapter 5

I took Quincy to the hospital to get stitched and taped up

I took Quincy to the hospital to get stitched and taped up. He stopped crying after they put his on some pain medicine so thank God for that. After I dropped him off home and made my way back home.

....................

4:26 pm

I got a call from Corey to come to the gym, we all was going to play basketball. Little did they know I grew up playing basketball.

I got dressed and went downstairs to get something to eat before I went out.

"Shit is in here

"Shit is in here." I rolled my eyes and decided I'll get something to eat with the gang

.................................

When I arrived, everyone was already on the court warming up. I walked over to to them waving hey. I spotted Quincy in the corner with him limp arm. I laughed and stuck my tongue at him, in return he stuck his middle finger.

"Alright let's get started" Elijah spoke

"Its Corey, Aaléyah, and Riri"

"And me, Ryan, and Aaliyah since Draya boogie ass dont wanna play."

"I'm not breaking my nail nigga"

"Yo ole crusty ass hand"

"We get ball first" I said

Quincy

I watched as Elijah started with the ball dribbling it before moving with the ball. Aaléyah inched in trying to steal the ball but he crossed her and threw the ball to Ryan, who then laid it up earning them 2 points. I watched her throughout the game, and I admit she was good. Not better than me but yeah. She had skills.

I licked my lips staring at her. She looked sexy in her oversize sweatshirt and Jordan's.

.....................

Ryan

20 minutes later our team won and I was exasperated. I walked over to Quincy sitting beside him laying my head on his shoulder, his good arm I might add.

"I'm so tired" I huffed. He laughed giving me the bottle of water he had since I didn't bring my own.

"Thank you" I told him drinking the refreshing water. I laid my head back on his shoulder, while he patted my back. The others came over too, some laying on the floor exhausted and the rest sitting down on the floor. Corey came and sat in front of me on the floor , head resting on my closed legs.

"Guess what best friend?" He questioned me

"What?"

"I have a girlfriend"

"Who?" I shook him excitedly. He got up and walked over to Riri kissing her on the forehead making her blush.

I squealed running over to them hugging them.

"My best friends together, awww! I'm happy"

"Glad you approve" Corey responded happily hugging Riri.

"Of course. She's the baddest of them all!" I winked at my best friend and she licked her tongue out at me

"You need to find you a man" she told me

"I can be her man" Quincy budded in

I laughed in return before looking at him to see he was dead serious. The girls squealed raising their eyes brows at me.

"Ole cheating ass"

Elijah interrupted the conversation fortunately. "Let's go to the canteen"
He offered

"Hallelujah because I'm hungryyyy." I said getting up walking to the canteen. The gang following in return.

••••