I Hate My Life

My father hates my guts... ever since my mother died in a car crash he has abused my, I have scars covering my body. I always wear dark and covering clothing, I wear a hood and put makeup on to cover the scars on my face. I am emo, I am bullied by the Shadow Knights and Ivy's gang of bitches. Then there is Aaron Lycan, in public he calls me potato, but he is actually really nice, his friends are too, but I am not allowed to talk to anyone says my father...

"GET UP YOU FILTHY EXCUSE OF A CHILD!" 

My father hits me hard forming a bruise on my face, I scramble out of bed and get ready for school, I put on my black hoodie and run out of the house. On my way to school I put my headphones in and listen to Panic! At The Disco, when I get to school I put my stuff in my locker and run outside before my bullies find me. I climb the cherry tree and start to cut my arms with the razor I sneak to school every day. My arm is bleeding a lot I climb down and cover my wounds. I go to my first class and sit in the back like I always do. Sadly someone else is sitting next to me... Lycan, is he my friend or not, he seems nice, but I cannot have one friend at all. 

" Are you okay, you look faint, and pale?" 

Oh no, did I lose that much blood... 

" I'm fine..."

" If you say so." 

-Time Skip to lunch-

I always go to the music room for lunch because i'm only allowed to eat once a week. I go into one of the practice rooms and lock it, I put in my headphones and start to sing...

After singing Little Do You Know I started to say the lyrics of a song i'm writing...

I am not wanted in this world

I must leave or die

No one loves  me anymore

Please don't let me wake up tomorrow 

" Who's in there?"

" First of all , who are you?"

" I'm Aaron Lycan, and why were you saying those things, whoever you are, no one deserves to die..."

" I cannot tell you who I am, only that my life is horrible..."

" Well if you need someone to talk to, here." A piece of paper slipped under the door with a phone number on it. I heard him walk away, I came out and went to gym class.

I changed into my gym uniform and put pants and a sweatshirt over it. 

" Okay kids we're running the mile today, I expect Lycan and Green to be first , lets go kids."

My last name is Green, I have a record for being the first to finish the mile, so does Lycan. We went out to the track and started running, I run around town every night so I am pretty fast. I started to dodge around people, Lycan doing the same thing, it was as if he was challenging me to a race.

" Lycan are you challenging me or something?"

" That's up to you not me.." He took off, this would be fun to beat a werewolf at the mile, I took off after him. I could hear students shouting Aaron's name, this made me go faster. 

" We got a challenge race!" The coach started to cheer for me, I was right behind Lycan, I passed him at the corner and crossed the finish line. I could feel hot liquid running down my arms, oh no...

" Green, you actually beat me, no one has ever done that, let alone a human girl!"

" You got a problem with girls Lycan!"

" No! It's not that, just...why is there red liquid running of your hand?"

" It's nothing!" I took of towards the forest...

Aaron's POV  

" Lycan, follow her!" The coach yelled, I took of after her, the other students just stopped, she ran into the forest and I lost her in all the trees, I smelled the air and picked up her scent, I felt something hit my arm, it was blood dripping from a branch.