Werewolf

Aaron's POV

Melissa gave Aph something to make her fall asleep, she got the bullets out with ease, luckily. Now it was my turn, I had to do it but I didn't want to do it without her permission... but she has to live.

"Aaron come on, she will die if you don't do this."

" I know, I know..."

I walked over to Aph kissed her forehead and let my fangs show, Melissa walked out. I bit Aphmau on the neck, her body shivered in her slumber, some of her wounds disappeared and she grew ears and a tail, her arms grew stronger and she started to wake up.

" Melissa, she's waking up.." Melissa walked back downstairs and got some food and water. Aphmau stirred and sat up, I helped her and gave her the water.

" I'm here again, and I have ears and a tail, what!"

" Aphmau, look this will be a lot to take in, but I am the Ultima werewolf, and I can turn humans into werewolves and reverse that. You were shot by your father three times and I got you out of there, Melissa took the bullets out, but I had to turn you for you to live. Your father will be going to jail, Melissa called the cops on him, you can live with us if you want, my parents are aware of what I had to do to save you."

" Wait, I remember now, you're Fc! And thank-you for saving my, my dad has been hurting me since my mom died."

" I am Fc and you are Shu, look you can't tell anyone about me being the Ultima okay."

" I promise, and thank-you Melissa, for helping me..."

" No problem cutie, so do you wanna stay with us or not?"

" Of-coarse I will, I have known Aaron since middle-school and didn't even know it!"

" Well... you need room decorations! What's your favorite colors?"

"Purple and black... why?" I sighed

" She's now going to drag you to a mall or something to pick out stuff for your new room..."

" I've never really been shopping before, my dad would just give me my moms clothes..."

" Aphmau, take my advise and run before she drags us both to the mall!" Melissa grabbed both Aphmau and me by the arm and took us to my truck," Get in i'm driving!" Aph and I got in the back and talked the whole time, I mainly explained werewolf culture to her and all the stuff we do. Also if anyone asks why she now has ears and a tail to say she just hid them her whole life.

We got to the mall and I was stuck following around a very excited Melissa and a very flustered Aphmau, when we went to Forever 21 Aph saw a lot of things she liked, but she could not afford anything. I saw how much she liked this one necklace so I bought it for her when she wasn't looking.  

-Hey sorry for the short-ish chapter I try to make them all at least 600 words, but I have homework to do!

~Bye my wolves!~