Little Lilith

Art by: Proxy Comics

Aphmau's POV

The next day Aaron and I showed the gang my demo, and Katelyn literally tried to steal the iPod from me. She said I should release an album...

A- I will only do that if you sing backup for me!

K- I'm fine with that... can Nicole and KC help?

A- Defiantly... I would love that, KC... Nicole you in?  

KC- Kawaii-Chan is so in!

N- Sure i'll do it.

A- Cool... well I gotta get to class, see you guys later...

Aa- Aph wait up... I have the same first class as you.

Aaron and I walked to class together hand in hand, when we got to Maths the  teacher called me forward before class. I walked up and could tell Aaron was listening because his ear was slightly tilted. Mrs.Ginny pulled me to the side...

Mrs.G- Aphmau you're needed in the office, I was told it was something about your father.

A- O-okay Mrs.G t-thank-you

As I walked out I heard Aaron ask Mrs.G to go to the bathroom, she let him go. Luckily the bathrooms were right next to the office. He walked into the mens  as I walked into the office, there was a cop standing in the office.

C- Aphmau Green?

A- Y-yes...

C- Miss Aphmau i'm afraid your father has been able to make bail... he wants you back in his custody.

A- NO! I live with my boyfriend and his loving family! I'm not going back to my abusive father!

C- Miss Green you have no choice...

A- Yes I do! I'm almost 18 and I am not leaving the Lycan's!

With that I ran out and sprinted outside and into the forest, I scaled the first tree I saw that was suitable for my weight... I sat on the branch and cried out of anger. How did he make bail? I can't go back to him, it made me so mad!

Aaron ran into the forest clearly mad because he had his bandanna on again... the eyes. He sniffed and started to climb the tree I was in.

Aa- Aphmau are you okay?

A- NO! You heard the cop! My father it back and I have to go with him!

Aa- No you don't, I will tell you later... but first you need to let your anger out. Get down and go into your wolf form.

A- I don't know how to go into my wolf form?

Aa- I'll show you, you have to get down first.

A- Okay...

Aaron and I got down, he told me to imagine me turning into a wolf and doing something a wolf would do. So I thought about being a wolf and running around with Aaron and the pack... as I thought about these things I became taller and looked down to see paws! I was in my wolf form! 

Aaron went into his... man, he was hot as a wolf.( Pic above of them as wolves) We could speak as wolves as well...

A- Aaron I did it!

Aa- Good, now you need to vent and the best way to that is hunting.

A- Hunting?

Aa- I know it may sound really hard but I caught on really quick when my dad showed me... so use your nose to track down a deer or something alive.