Ch. 9

AN: The mystery man!

Seeing Things
Ch. 9

Unknown's P.O.V.

After who I'm guessing is Jane ran into the woods in front of us the Alpha walked up.

"Do you know a girl named Jane? She had a hood on."

"No I can't say I do know her. What's the problem?"

"It's personal."

He walked away with a scowl on his face. He walked back into the banquet hall. I stayed sitting on the bench a few minutes waiting for Jane to come back but she never did. Standing up I walked back inside to the top rail looking over the hall that I had stood at prior to finding the beautiful hunter.

* * * *

Jane's P.O.V.

After about five minutes of walking over logs. I turned back to head back to the hall. Coming out of the woods I was standing in front of the tables set up for the kids. I walked towards the hall and Clair ran up to me.

"Jane!! I'm thirsty!!" She whined, tugged on the cape.

I grabbed her hand and walked her into the hall. Sitting her down at one of the tables I walked over to get her a cup of punch. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. She took the punch and drank slowly. Once she had drank it all the same unnamed man who I asked to cover me not long before walked up.

The man had a tall and lean build. He was dressed in black pants and a button down shirt. He no longer had the suit jacket on like the first time we talked. My eyes followed his sharp jawline to his tan cheeks. Looking into the dark blue eyes he cleared his throat.

"Would you like to dance?" He put his hand out.

I was going to say no that I should stay with Clair when she jumped off my lap giggling and ran back outside.

"Sure." I calmly took his hand.

He pulled me up out of my seat and walked out to the floor. I placed one had on his shoulder and kept the other one in his hand. He pulled me close when his large hand wrapped around my waist. We danced for the full song till I saw Ethan walking closer.

I wrapped my hands around the unnamed mans neck and pulled him down. I kissed him as he pulled me closer into his body so he covered me completely. The kiss was slowly starting to get heated and I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered against his lips looking at his grey blue eyes.

"There's no need to apologize." His deep voice at a hushed whisper.

I pulled away more so I was completely out of his touch. I turned around walking up the stairs to the balcony overlooking the hall. Once up there I walked over to the open window letting in a light breeze, standing by it looking at the sky. The man stood next to me.

"Who is he?" The man was referring to Ethan waiting for me to tell him the whole story.

"Alpha Ethan of the Lightwood pack."

"So I covered. What's the story Miss?"

"Jane, my names Jane. Thank you for taking care of that for me Mr.?"

"William."

"Well William, I used to date the Alpha and he cheated on me. He has this weird theory that we're till together and I'll be Luna but we are not even mates." I shrugged now thinking of the situation as not a big deal.

"I would make something up to be with you too." He smirked as his eye raked over my body.

After a short moment of silence I started to speak.

"Why were you outside? All these girls are like putty to any man." I referred to most girls dancing downstairs.

"Women fear me. Besides I would rather be at home."

"Parties aren't your thing?" He shook his head no.

"Mine either. I only dressed up because my little cousin kept questioning me."

"Please tell your cousin thank you from me."

"I'll make sure I do that." I laughed shaking my head.

The hood that once covered my head had now fell back as I laughed. Looking over at William I studied his face. He had a perfectly structured face. It was better than any other wolf I've seen. He was so handsome with power and strength seeping through his pores. William turned and started to study my face. His hand slowly rose from his side and reached out to my face. His rough fingers ran over the side of my soft cheek removing a piece of hair that was stuck to my lip. His hand still lingered on my cheek.

William took a step closer to me lightly rubbing his thumb back and forth over my skin. His eye moved between my eyes and my lips. He slowly lowered his neck so his face was mere inches from mine. His hand still caressing my face as he lightly set his lips onto mine. I took a small step closer so he didn't have to lean as much. Once I was closer his other hand slowly wrapped around my waist and I could feel him smile into my lips.

A few seconds later I broke the kiss when I got a phone call and my boot vibrates. Alex had called me and texted the family saying the kids were tried and we needed to go home.

"It was very nice spending time with you William but unfortunately I have to go." I sadly smiled at him.

"It was a pleasure Miss Jane." He gently kissed my lips and let go of me.

I smiled kindly at the man as I made my decent down the stairs and out to the car.

I was shocked at my own actions as I had kissed a man before I even knew his name or age and then we had kissed two more times after. It was very unlike me but it felt so good.

*
The unnamed POV was William!!! I can't wait to find out more about him!!!!

Love you peeps ❤️
Please comment and vote!