Chapter One: Majo~Riko

"Uggh I can not believe that my grandma can't even take care of HER Mahou-Dou"
A girl with purple hair swept the floor with intense anger. Her light violet witch hat was placed utop her head and she was wearing a light purple dress to her ankles.
"Majo-Rinèe, I am done sweeping the floors, Can I go now?"
   "No"

   "Why?"

  "Beacuase I said so."

  "Fine.."

She continued to sweep the floor untill.... SLAM!! The old rickety door swung open, A girl with short black hair enter the store.
" What do you need?" Said Riko trying to sound nice.
    "Sprinkles" She said firmly. "Does she want magic sprinkles beacuase we have those, But Rinnèe would be angry if I gave them to a kid" Riko thought to herself.
"One Can of sprinkles coming up!" Said Riko in a rebellious mood as she handed the kid a can of magic sprinkles.

"Hey...Quick Question, Why are you wearing a witch hat? Are you a..." Said the curious little girl.
"Please no" Said Riko to herself.
"A...Witch?" The girl said.
"Dang it!!!" Yelled Riko.
Rikos Appearance completly changes until she looks like a frog. "What the heck" The Girl says as she laughed really hardly.
"Well, Guess what? This is your fault!! When a witch is found out....They take this stupid appearance!!" Yelled a very angry riko.
"Ohh. I am dreadfully sorry miss..." Said the girl. "My name is Riko, Whats yours?" Said a slightly less angry Riko. "Usami Lily" She Said. "Ok, Lily well if I ever want to possibly do anything again, You have to change me back so ... Your my new apprentice" Said Riko. "Sounds Cool with me" Lily replied.
  "Pick a tap thingy from this hat."
Lily Reached her hand into the hat, She picked a tap that took the shape of braclet. She put it on her wrist. "Ohh Pretty!!" She said Happily. "Its something that belongs to my grandmother so DO NOT BREAK IT!" Riko yelled  . Lily nodded. "What do I do with it?" Lily Asked. "Press that button and wear the dress that appears from it."said Riko."Ok" Replied Lily.
She pressed the button and a Pink Pastel dress appeared in which she put it on, And soon came a pink witch hat witch she placed on her head. Soon she was wearing Gloves and Boots as well. Now she needed a catchphrase. She thought to herself, "Oh I know!" She twirled and said "Pretty Witchy Lily-Chi is ready to serve"

 She thought to herself, "Oh I know!" She twirled and said "Pretty Witchy Lily-Chi is ready to serve"