Dinner

~narrator~

The drive to the restaurant was filled with Anna asking Jacob every five seconds where they were going. He didn't crack..... yet.

~Jacob~

When we pulled up to the restaurant I hopped out and grabbed a nice pair of clothes out of my bag and out of Anna's "change in the backseat and then we'll go in" I said to her. for some reason she's got more shy around me even though I've seen her naked. I'm totally fine with it though I think it's cute even. "Don't look I'll be done in a minute" she replied. I took the time to change as well which is kind of hard to do in the car but manageable. once she was finished we walked hand in hand into the restaurant. there were a lot of older people there giving us odd stares but who cares about them I've got the most beautiful lady next to me. "I have a reservation under the name Jacob smith" I said to the reservation guy that stands by that thingy. "this way sir" he politely said. I'm glad he's older and not young I hate when boys flirt with Anna. "this place is so nice Jakey" Anna whispered to me. "Only the best for my princess Anna" I said back. (a/n that's no reference to Frozen it's just another pet name) "well my prince we are gonna have so much fun I just know it".

After we got our food Anna asked again can you pleaseeeee tell me where we are going pretty please???" she begged and batted her eyelashes. I have to tell her it's killing me. I decided to tell her while we are eating dessert. "I will tell you very soon my love just wait a little while longer". she looked pleased for the moment. while we ate we talked about possible colleges for each of us. we want to go to college together and I'm happy she feels the same. After we ordered dessert I said " ok Anna I'm going to tell you now but you have to remain calm" I said knowing her reactions going to be super loud. "ok?" she replied. "we are going to California to Disney Land" I said and covered my ears "OMG JAKEY FOR REAL I CANT BELIEVE IT AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!" she screamed. "Babe calm down you" I said and chuckled. she finally calmed down and said " jakey I love you so much thank you" and she came over and kissed me. oh how I love these kisses.

~Anna~

We finally got to the restaurant and I had asked him a million times were we are going but he still wouldn't budge. when he parked e got out and handed me some clothes to change into. I it in the backseat and said "don't look" if think he was changing to so I didn't worry. I don't know why I got more shy around him but it doesn't seem to bother him which is good. after we both changed we headed in and a lot of old people were here and were staring I hate when people stare at me. ugh mind your own dang business people.

While we were eating Jacob asked me "what college are you looking at?" I really haven't been looking at colleges I want to take some time off from school anyways. "well I'm not really looking at any I think I'm going to take a year off school but next fall I'll go wherever you go" I replied to him. "well since we both want to get in a career of acting I thought we could go to Juilliard together"he said with a smile. "yea that sounds nice but can you please tell me where we are going???". He laughed and said "I'll tell you very soon my love just wait a little longer". ugh I'm tired of waiting!!! when we finished ordering desserts he calmly stated "ok Anna I'm going to tell you now but you have to remain calm. ok??" "ok?" I said wondering why I had to stay calm "we are going to California to Disney land" he said and covered his ears. I took a second for it to register but I didn't skip a beat I started screaming "OMG JAKEY FOR REAL I CANT BELIEVE IT AAAAAAHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH" people were staring but I don't care. "babe calm down" he laughed. when he said 'babe' it sent chills down my spine oh the effect he has on my is crazy. after I composed myself I finally said "jakey I love you soooo much thank you" then I kissed him. when we left the restaurant Jacob pulled into a hotel and went to the front and got the keys. when he came back he said "I only got us one room but it's got to beds I hope that's ok". I love the thought of being in the same room with him all night no brain keep it clean "that's ok jakey let's go it's cold out here".

Tell me what you think thanks for reading like comment follow me please

Xoxo 😘❤️ Hannah