The proposal annas pov

Anna's pov
We were in the car and I was starving I looked over at Jacob and begged him to take me to mcdonalds. "I've been craving a Big Mac all day". Jacob replied "when you not want McDonald's?" And we laughed and whe took me to McDonald's anyways. When we got to mcdoanlds Jacob had to get something out of the car. I ordered for us and to my surprise when he came back he got on the counter and said "Anna your the love of my life will you do the honors of marrying me?" . I immediately said "yes yes a million times yes" he got down and hugged me and the cashier said that'll be $12.34. we both laughed and he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. As we ate our food he told me about how he'd been planning this for weeks and how he wanted to make my dream of bejng proposed to at McDonald's true. "your the best fiancée ever" I said to him emphasizing the fiancée part and kissed him across the table. After we ate we went our room when we walked in I saw a beautiful bouquet of roses on the dresser my mouth dropped. "are those for me"? I asked Jacob. Jacob replied " beautiful flowers for my beautiful girl" with a smirk and kissed me.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Sorry it's short I'll update more I'll try once a week