One: Quinn

A/N: This is the sequel to Cat Eyes- please read that first! 

My eyes locked with my best friend's who was currently on the pitching mound. It was really fun to be able to participate in the sport I love, with my best friend. Technically Pika was my uncle, since one of my dad's was his older brother. Pika had always been like a brother to me though, ever since we first met when we were five. We've spent practically every moment together, it also helped that he lived so close.

After giving him a signal, I watched him nod before getting into position. His eyes quickly looked towards second base, where another player was just waiting to run. When he turned back towards me he took a deep breath before throwing the ball. There was no time to blink before a baseball was flying towards my face. I was able to swiftly catch it before throwing it over to second base. When the umpire yelled the player was out, I happily sighed while taking my catcher's mask off.

Fans were cheering in the stands as music started playing, signalizing the end of the game. Pika instantly jogged over to me before thumping me onto the back. Sweat was forming on his forehead, his honey colored hair sticking to the side of his face. One interesting thing about him was the fact that he had one brown eye and one blue eye. That was exactly how my dad Kimo's eyes were. Girls always swooned over Pika, calling him exotic and sexy. Girls were never swooning over me. Honestly I think people just put up with me because Pika is related to me. Otherwise, I wouldn't be talking to the most popular guy in school. Even though he was popular, he wasn't douchey about it. He was very nice and not stuck up at all.

"Nice play dude," he said with a smile.

"Thanks," I said while running a hand through my sweaty blonde hair.

While Pika was dark and mysterious, I was pretty typical looking. My curly blonde hair was inherited from my mother, my green eyes from my father. Actually I looked almost identical to my father except for the blonde hair. There were two dimples on my cheeks when I smiled but that was about as interesting as I got.

After shaking the hands of the other team we wandered back into the locker room to change. Everyone instantly flocked around Pika telling him good job, which only made me roll my eyes. He finally tore away from everyone and wandered out towards the stands to see our family waiting for us. My dad was leaning against the fence, a large smile on his face as he laughed with Kimo and my mom. I called Kimo my dad as well, but sometimes I still called him Kimo out of habit. He married my dad when I was seven and they've been insanely happy ever since. Maybe the reason people didn't like me was because not only did I have two dads, but I had two moms as well. My mom was currently saying something to my dad, Kimo instantly covering his eyes. Jill married my mom when I was ten and has been a really great mother figure.

My grandparents, Pika's parents, were also there laughing along with everyone. Just by looking at them you'd think they have known each other forever. At least I had a really close family, which was something I would always cherish. I noticed Jill wasn't here, probably off selling a house to someone. Everyone seemed to notice as we got closer, all turning towards us.

"Great game guys," my dad said while patting me on the back. He was wearing some sort of gray tank top, even though it was October. Georgia usually didn't get too cold, but I was a wimp. Now that the adrenaline wore off from the game, goosebumps were forming onto my skin.

"Thanks," Pika said while hiking his bag further up his shoulder.

"Hungry?" Kimo asked while looking between us. "We were planning on getting some food."

I instantly nodded with Pika as I said, "Yes please."

We went out to a nice dinner before all parting ways. My parents lived right door to each other so it was nice to not have to travel far. I usually ended up at my dad's house for no particular reason. I followed him and Kimo inside before going up and taking a shower.