Visions

Chapter 9

                  It's been a few weeks since I came to Hogwarts and everyday I loving it more and more.I love all the subjects they teach here.

Today is Friday and we finally can have flying lessons.Yes!The bad thing is,it is with the stupid slyterins. Ugh!!

--- Time Skip. ----. *^. •
". * %#

Yes!It's finally flying lessons.Me,'Mione,Ron and Harry went to the quidditch field after we had our break.'Mione and I was feeling very nervous among Harry and Ron.We stood by our brooms and the professor,Madam Hooch started telling us how to use the broom or use the broom propely.

                   " Up!" Everyone shouted after Madam Hooch stop talking.

                     "Up!" I said clearly again.Surprisingly,my broom shot to my hand.

                     " Woah!"I muttered under my breath. I look around and saw only Harry and Draco's broom on their hand.

                 Smack! I look around to see what happen and saw Ron got hit by his broom.   

                   I burst out laughing but Harry was trying not to laugh at his best friend.Then,I saw 'Mione's broom still on the grass rolling left and right.

                           After everybody's broom was in their hand Madam Hooch told us to hop on our brooms.

Suddenly,Neville started to fly off with his broom.

"W-woah...." he said.

" Come down boy,come down right now." said Madam Hooch.

Suprisingly,Nevile manage to stay in the sky for awhile.Then,he drop down.Well that's hell no good,nope,no good.

While he was dropping ,I suddenly remambered a spell from a book in fathers house.

"Arresto momentum!" I shouted and now is falling down towards the ground slowly.

Madam Hooch quickly ran towards Nevile and help him up.

"Broken arm." I heard Madam Hooch saying quietly. " How did you know the spell?" Now she was facing towards me.

"I-I read it somewhere in a book.Why?" I anwsered while asking.

"Oh really,tht spell you just performed is a very powerful spell and it needs a lot of practice so you can perform i,Miss Evans. " She said while eying me suspisiously.

Madam Hooch now said to her students"Stay here and don't even think about flying,if i caught you flying you won't even get to say quidditch" with that she lead Nevile to the sick bay.