The reveal

HEY I AM BACK!
MISS ME?!?
Yes,I know I haven't even try edit this story yet.Well,I did ...a few chapters...

See...I am making progress...

I need a little hints of how should I write this story...
Should I write it as a Draco Malfoy love story...Harry Potter love story...Hermione Granger love story...

Ok...it's an option...don't get mad...

Chapter 17

When I woke up,the sun was already shining in my eye.What a way to start a day.I lay in bed,thinking what I was going to do today.For some reason,I'm forgetting something important.

I look around and almost fall out the bed.I realized I have completely forgotten that today I get to see my real dad.

   "What time was it again?" I muttered to myself.

   I lift my hand and saw the mark that I drew on my hand yesterday and it says 9,downstairs,Dad.Well,to be honest it only says a faded 9 a very faded stairs and an a.

   I checked my watch that I left beside the bed.The next thing I know is that I am horribly late.It was 9:15 in the morning and I haven't even got dress.

   I rushed to take out my clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom and doing all the things at the same time.

   When I was done,it was already 9:30 and I haven't brush my hair.

  "Screw that." I muttered while taking my rubber band and tying my hair into a messy ponytail.

   Somehow I managed to keep it kind of neat.Here we go... I thought as I head down.

    I was standing right in front of the stairs while looking around for a guy dressed in black ,the guy from my dreams.My dad.

My heart starts pounding and my head fills up with questions to ruin my life when I found him.He was sitting at the very corner reading the newspaper.

I walked carefully towards him,my heart beating faster and faster.What if he doesn't likes me?Will he slap me for running away?.

The next thing I know,I'm on the ground.I tripped,right in front of my father.Great.

When I look up,his hand was outstretched.I grabbed his arm and stood up and mumbled a 'Thank you'.

Instead of letting go of me,he hugged me.

Like literally hugged me!Wow unexpected...

When he let go of me,he told me to sit in the chair opposite of his.As I sat,he took out something from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Drink." Was all he said.

I opened the bottle and of course I smelled it,it smells horrible.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just drink it and you will know" he said without emotion.

I shrugged my shoulders and drank it,the next thing I know,was pitch black.