contrasting people

Day

The man was a sturdy structure of a person, as tall as a mountain and just as immovable. His golden hair shone out in rays of sunshine against his dark, rich and radiant complexion. Eyes of flame blazed like amber jewels set in his solid skull. His face was round and full, like a boulder, yet as smooth as the liquid drops of creamy coffee that he sipped. A white mug was pressed to his plump, pink lips.

He had shoulders as broad as a baobab tree and wore his confidence like it was his favourite shirt. He was silent. There was no need to prove his confidence as it shone out of him in streams of piercing light, almost blinding, but entirely beautiful.
His clothes were simple. He wore a white t-shirt and pale blue jeans paired with white running shoes. His plain t-shirt was tightly fitted, revealing his build and the lean muscle that moved beneath it with every subtle motion. His posture was near perfection. He retained a stance that demanded respect, without needing to ask for it. The aroma of coffee and chocolate surrounded him.

Night

She sat at a table on the opposite side of the cafe. Her platinum curls rolled down to her waist in icy, ocean waves, almost the same shade as her slightly pinker skin. She was a porcelain doll; beautiful and delicate. Her eyes were a dark, denim colour and her eyelashes and eyebrows were midnight black, standing out against her translucent complexion.
Her cheekbones were blades, cutting into the still air around her. A swan-like neck joined her perfectly constructed head to her protruding collar bones and she glowed with elegance.
Her lips were rose petals, soft and pale and smooth.

She looked as light as a cloud, with her jewellery streaking like lightning against her inky black clothes that clung to her feminine figure. Her petite feet were encased in black ankle boots of a shiny leather. Fingers tipped in glossy, black daggers sketched an image in a leather bound book; a lone wolf howling at the luminous moon. A silver bracelet shaped like a bent arrow encircled her thin wrist when she stopped to sip her milky, vanilla cappuccino.