Chapter 35: Tough Love

A/N:

Hi there! I was in a rush when I wrote this chapter, there might be grammatical errors here and there, and I would like to apologize for that in advance. I was able to read the beginning chapters of this story and the errors are innumerable. I can't even... LOL! I'm really sorry for that. Anyway, I'm planning to correct the grammatical errors from the start once I finish writing this book.

Thanks again for the love and support! You guys are amazing! Keep the fire of our FeltSon hearts burning! <3

*****

Jade composed herself. She somehow managed to calm her nerves. "I mean, I'm shocked that she did that. But you know, I am trying to understand her. She's probably gone nuts," she said as she handed Tom a glass of tea.

"I can't get back together with you," Tom said.

Jade slowly settled to the couch next to Tom. "Tom. I-"

"I can't be with you. And you know why," he cut her off.

Jade pursed her lips into thin line.

Tom heaved a deep sigh as he pulled his jacket forward.

Jade looked at him with desperate angry eyes, "Your ex-girlfriend tried to kill me!"

Tom looked at her with a what-the fuck-are-you-talking-about look.

"She said she's going to kill me and make me pay for the death of her son. Your son! She's gone mental, Tom! She's accusing me of killing your son! H-H-How can I possibly do that, huh?" Jade was talking rapidly.

"Jade, you know what she's been through," Tom said.

"She said she's going to kill my baby too!" Jade yelled, tears forming in her eyes.

Tom looked at her for a moment, and then closed his eyes. He then looked away and exhaled soundly. "She wouldn't do that. You're being paranoid."

"Am I? She slapped me. Four times! I thought she was going to get a knife and stab me right there! She almost killed me if you hadn't showed up!"

"Don't be ridiculous. Emma would never do that. You know her," Tom defended.

Tears started streaming down her cheeks. Tom seemed to be so distant. She could not make him stay. She was desperate. "Yeah, I thought so, too. Do you see this?" Jade showed him the redness of her cheeks. "She did this! You're beloved Emma Watson did this to me! She's a monster!"

"Yeah, I know," Tom cocked an eyebrow, as if he was bored.

"What?" Jade frowned.

"I know she's capable of slapping the shit out of a person, so yeah, I know she slapped you before I got here. Anyone who's in her position would do the same to you. I'm pretty sure she was holding herself in attacking me, too."