41: Come On Then Gorgeous

"You look beautiful" He grins.

"Thank you" I smile; as I blush at his kind words. "Where are we going?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

He taps his nose in the 'don't be nosey' way. "Wait and see" He then opens the door and stands back to let me get in first.

I smile at the sweet gesture, as I get into the car; he shuts the door behind me and gets in the other side; next to me. 

"Seriously, where are we going?" I ask again, as my curiosity is getting the best of me.

He shrugs with a smirk, "Wait and see"

"Tell me!" I complain, but I can't stop the huge grin that's over my features.

He looks away from me with a false unamused expression, so I decide to drop it, because he isn't going to tell me.

"Are we nearly there?" I ask, to break the silence.

"What is it with you and all of these questions?" He asks sarcastically, with a grin.

"I'm not very patient" I shrug with a smile.

"I can tell" He chuckles.

I continue to look out of the window, but I can't tell where we are, it's dark and I'm still not entirely sure of London. After another ten minutes or so, we come to a stop in front of a studio that closed down sometime last year, and the car park is empty apart from our car.

I don't know what to think, I was not expecting this.

When we get out of the car, Nathan comes around to me with a sly smile, "Put this on" He requests, whilst handing me a blindfold.

"Why?" I ask, looking at the blindfold and then back up to him.

"Again with the questions" He jokes which makes me smile. "Just trust me"

I watch him closely to try and guess where this is going, but I give up and nod, so he ties the blindfold around my eyes; the knot being at the back of my head.

"Nath" I say, as I start to feel very aware that I'm blindfolded in a place that I don't know. I try to feel around and as soon as I feel Nathan, I grab onto his arm.

"I feel like I'm helping an old person" He chuckles; as I cling onto his arm, as we walk towards what I'm guessing is the building.

"Thanks" I say in a high pitch, defensive tone, "The blindfold was your idea"

"Well, it's a surprise" He says smugly.

"Nath, I feel like I'm being kidnapped" I say, as I turn my head to look over to him, even though I can't see.

"I wouldn't worry about it, because you are" He answers in a serious tone.

"Are you being serious?" I ask, shocked and a little bit concerned.

"No" He laughs, "You're so gullible!"

 "Shut up!" I defend, hitting him with my free hand.

I can tell that we're inside now, as the temperature has changed. This is strange, why am I in an closed down studio with Nathan?

"We have a problem" He says, as we stop walking.

"What?" I ask, as I turn my head to look at him again.

"I'll have to pick you up" He adds.

"Why?" I ask quickly.

"Stairs" He answers.

He picks me up bridal style and he starts to walk up the stairs.

"If we ever see stairs again, and this doesn't happen, then I'm going to be very disappointed" I grin cheekily.