52: Water Fight!

"Please say it was recorded" Nathan asks through his laughter.

"Oh my god; it was", I fold my arms on the kitchen table and put my head on top of them much to his amusement.

On the way back to the house, I text Nathan asking if I could see him because I love spending time with him, so when I arrived back at the house I waited till the cars had gone and then met Nathan and we walked back to his.

"I'm glad you wanted to see me, as this is hilarious" He continues to laugh, not that it's funny. It's embarrassing for me anyway.

"It's not!" I defend, bringing my head off of my arms to look at him, but my expression just makes him laugh even more.

"I need to get my laptop" He laughs, as he stands up; obviously to get the device to see if the video is online yet.

"Don't you dare!" I quickly get up and grab his arm and try to pull him towards me, but he just ends up dragging me along because he's a lot stronger than me and this floor does not agree with my socks.

"You know you aren't going to win this, so you may as well stop" He laughs, as he continues to pull me along.

"Just wait till you get to the stairs" I smile, as I really try to stop him from going any further, but it fails.

"Who says my laptops upstairs?" He asks with a smirk.

"No!"  My eyes widen in horror, as I know he'll be able to get it.

He laughs, "I wouldn't do that to you" He stops trying to pull me along, so we both stumble backwards, "Not whilst you're here anyway; I'll laugh about it later" He's closer to me know, since he stumbled towards me.

I get the urge to kiss him, as he just looks irresistible. He glances down at my lips and leans in slowly, as I process what is about to happen, I back away knowing that it's unfair to lead him on.

"Come on you idiot" I try to act like I didn't click into to what could of just happened, so I drag him back into the kitchen.

"If you're trying to do what I did to you, to me, then you're not having any luck" He laughs, as even though I'm trying to pull him along, it's not easy and he's barely moving.

"I hate you" I stick my bottom lip out and fold my arms, as I know he isn't going to budge.

He grins and wraps his arms around me in a hug and rests his chin on the top of my head. "Are you going to move your arms?" He asks with a grin.

"Nope" I reply stubbornly.

He then starts tickling me, so I quickly try to move away from him, but he's holding me tightly.

"Ok, Ok" I laugh, trying to get away from him, "I've moved" I yell louder than I wanted to, as I can't stop laughing.

"Looks like I've won again" He let's go of me and walks back into the kitchen with a smug expression.

I look around the kitchen sides, even though most of it is hidden under the dirt piles of dishes that scatter the side. "Do you ever clean up in here?"

"Nope Nathan answers proudly as he looks at the mess.

"Nath, this is disgusting" On a couple of the plates mould is visible.

"Do something about it then" Nathan says whilst giving me a teasing look.

"Maybe I will" I reply, emptying the sink of dishes and then filling it with hot water and putting some dishes back into the sink.

"No way are you cleaning" He sits down and chuckles, "I need to get a picture of this"

"I do this all the time at the house" I say whilst sticking my tongue out at him, "but I'm surprised that none of you have died from some sort of disease"