Chapter 1

It had been a week and I was finally used to being in my undies in front of the guys. But I still had never seen them shirtless. "Oh Louis get your ass over here!" Niall yelled. Louis walked in. "Yeah?" Louis asked as he stood by Niall. "She's used to being in her undies around us!" Niall said. "Your right. Time for individual lessons isn't it?" Louis asked. "I believe so. Start with kissing then move up and up?" Niall asked. Louis nodded. I blinked a few times then walked up to my room. I pulled out my notebook and started writing. "Whatcha doin?" Harry asked as he walked in. I had my blanket pulled up and closed my book fast. "Nothing." I said. "What's that?" Harry said pointing to my book. "My notebook I write in it whenever I feel the need." I said. Harry nodded. "Oh Louis told me to tell you your first lesson was with Zayn in the living room, now." Harry said. I stood and looked down. "Lou does she need to wear clothes?" Harry yelled down to him. "Just give her your shirt!" Louis yelled back up. Harry pulled his shirt over his head and handed it to me. I took it pulled it over my head. "You look good in my clothes." Harry said smiling before walking downstairs. I walked downstairs wearing Harry's oversized T-shirt and saw Zayn sitting on the couch watching T.V. I walked to the couch and sat down beside him. "Ready for your lesson?" Zayn asked while turning around on the couch. I nodded. "Ok first lesson,making out. Just copy what I do ok?" Zayn said. He leaned on and our lips touched. It got a little more heated and he drug his tongue across my bottom lip, I opened my mouth assuming that was what to do and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I mirrored the movements his tongue was making in my mouth. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged lightly causing a moan of pleasure to come from Zayn. He pulled away and a string of spit was connected to both our mouths. "Sloppy I like it." Zayn said before wiping his mouth. I blushed and wiped my mouth. Zayn looked at me and smiled a crooked smile. "So how was that for a first kiss?" Zayn asked cockily. "Wow." I mumbled. Zayn laughed. I blushed. "So now some tips. Straddle me." Zayn said. I sat on his lap with one of my legs on each side of his. "Now you know how you put your fingers in my hair do that this time but with both hands and grind just a teeny tiny bit." Zayn instructed. He kissed me again and I kissed back. He drug hid tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth and we started again. I tangled my fingers in his hair and grinded a bit. Zayn moaned a little louder then I expected then pulled away. "Wow your a natural!" Zayn said breathlessly. I smiled and blushed. "Tomorrow your lesson is with Niall in his room." Zayn said. I nodded. "And Ember?" Zayn asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "You can get off of me now." Zayn said laughing. "Oh sorry." I said climbing off of him. "Niall's going to go over what we did today so show no mercy." Zayn said with a wink. I smiled and walked upstairs lesson one,done.