Chapter 3

"Oh Ember." was the first thing I heard. I rolled onto my stomach and put my pillow over my head. "Ember its already one in the afternoon you need to get up." The same voice said but a little louder. I groaned this time. Then my bed squeaked and I was sat on. "Get up Ember." The voice said. It turned out to be Zayn and he wasn't only sitting on me he was straddling me. "I can't really get up with you on top of me now can I?" I said. He climbed off of me and I sat up. "Is it really one in the afternoon?" I asked scratching my head. I could feel my hair tangling. I stood and walked to my bathroom,Zayn followed. "Yep." Was all he said. I brushed my teeth and hair. "Do you do this every morning?" Zayn asked. "Whenever I can." I shrugged. He nodded. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a crop top that said fuck me on it,a miniskirt, my converse,my piercings and my snapback. "Downstairs?" Zayn asked. "Uh yeah I guess. Why are you so excited?" I asked. "The boys got drunk last night they all have hangovers from hell. Their really grumpy so be careful." Zayn said laughing slightly. I nodded and we walked downstairs. "Shut the fuck up Louis!" was the first thing I heard when I was half way downstairs. "Fucking make me Horan!" I heard a second voice yelled. I was finally downstairs and was walking into the living room when I heard Liam,"Ember free day no lesson I feel like shit!" "Okay." I said. The guys flinched slightly. "Your beautiful voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard right now so shhh please." Harry said. I nodded and walked to the fridge. I pulled out some milk and cereal. "Your gonna eat in front of us?" Louis asked. I shrugged. I poured the milk and cereal in my bowl. "Ugh I don't feel so good." Harry mumbled. I looked at the guys funny then noticed what I did wrong. I shot an apologetic look at them. "Its ok at least your not talking." Niall muttered putting his head on the table. I felt sorry for them. "Go back upstairs because I have a feeling Harry is going to puke in that trashcan right beside you." Liam said. I started to walk away when I heard a small cough and before I knew it Harry was bent over my shoes. "Oh my god Ember I'm so sorry!" Harry said. "Its fine but I have an extremely weak stomach so I'm next." I said right before running to the trashcan. "Ugh." Niall moaned before he joined the puke party. Louis was next except he puked on the table top. Which caused Liam to puke. "Ok so uh maybe no drinking for awhile." I suggested sitting beside the trashcan in my pukey shoes. "Yeah." Four voices said back. I looked down at my chunky shows and untied the laces and pulled them off. "At least these can be washed easily." I sighed. "I'm sorry about that again." Harry said. I shrugged,"Its fine. But next time invite me to drink with you guys my ex-friend said I was a funny drunk." I said smiling. "Of was either funny or dirty one." I continued. That caught the guys attention. I smirked.

     "You guys remember in middle school when we got in trouble for going into the boys bathroom together?" I asked after the puke was cleaned up. "Oh yeah you wanted to tell us something. What did you say?" Liam asked. "It was about her starting her period,we were like siblings back then." Louis said. "Yeah and Harry lost his virginity to Dina Daniels!" Niall said. "Dina Daniels is the bitch that calls me Scary Virgin Mary." I mumbled. "She was mighty slutty in middle school is she still." Harry asked. "Well she has a daughter and she doesn't know who the day is so I'd say yeah." I laughed. "Wonder which one of us your gonna lose your virginity to?" Zayn said out of no where. "Who do you want it to be?" Louis asked. I shrugged. "Who's your favorite?" Harry asked. "Who would you fuck in this room?" Niall asked. "What do you like?" Zayn asked. With that I stood and left the room. I walked out front and just walked. I finally got to the park where I thought all the time and sat down on a swing. "Hey look its Scary Virgin Mary!" a familiar voice yelled. I looked up and saw Dina and her bitches. "Oh poor loner!" Dona said as she walked to my swing. She grabbed the swing and stopped it from swinging anymore.  "Aw were you crying?" Dina asked. I looked up at her and she slapped me. I fell to the ground and her and her bitches started beating me. The last thing I heard was "Aye get the fuck off her you sluts!" Then everything went dark.