Chapter 5

After yesterday I went to bed early and woke up earlier then anyone. I went to the kitchen and cooked a breakfast and turned on some music. There was a CD in the radio so I turned it on and familiar voices filled the room.. I danced around the room wearing my black mini skirt,a blue half shirt that said twerk team,and my blue converse. "Marnin' Ember?" Niall asked. "Morning there's breakfast in the kitchen!" I said. "Ooo food!" Niall said. "You found me and the guys band CD huh?" Niall asked mouth full of food. "Yeah I really like it!" I said. "Morning,Ember?" Louis asked walked downstairs. "Yeah? Why do you keep looking at me like I'm crazy?" I asked. "Uh brown hair?" Louis said. "Natural hair color is peeking through I need blonde hair dye." I said shrugging. I was really happy today and I had no clue why. "Ember? Lesson time." Louis said. I nodded and sighed. I followed him and he shut his door behind him. "Lesson today is stripping and yes I mean completely. Now you see why this is my lesson and not Harry's." Louis joked. I giggled. "Oh what was that? That was cute!" Louis said. I blushed. "Ok so do you understand the concept right?" Louis asked. I nodded "I guess." I said. "Ok have at it and if you don't do it right we'll be here all night." Louis said. "Ok." I said. I started with my shirt and pulled it over my head. "No try again." Louis said. I put my shirt back on and tried once more. He nodded this time. I continued and pulled my skirt down slowly. I pulled one bra strap down,the other one followed. I unclipped it slowly and let it fall to the floor. I slowly let my panties follow them I pulled my hair down and shook it around. "Whoa." Was all Louis said. I blushed and bent down to pick up my clothes. I pulled my panties up and my bra followed. "Very nice." Louis said. "Tomorrow report to Harry's room for your next lesson." Louis said as I pulled my skirt back on. I nodded and put on my shirt. I walked downstairs and saw the guys looking at me. "What was the lesson Lou wouldn't tell us." Niall said. "Uh stripping." I said quietly. "Ooo and I get you tomorrow nice!" Harry said while walking past me and slapping my ass. I jumped. "So what to do now?" I asked. "Park? Or vodka you pick." Niall said. "Huh, choice two please." I said smiling. My hair was still messed up. Niall stood and went to get the bottle and cups. "Let's play never have I ever!" I said excitedly. "Oh yeah!" Harry said joining us again. Niall gave each of us a cup and filled it up. "Ember you first." Zayn said. "Uh ok never have I ever had sex." I said they all drank. "Never have I ever sucked a dick." Harry said. Nobody drank except me. "Hey I said I'm a virgin not uptight!" I said defending myself. "Ok never have I ever,drank whiskey." Zayn said. Me and Niall took a drink. "Never have I ever seen another guy naked." Louis said. I drank. "Never have I ever seen a porno." Niall said. everyone drank except me. "Never have I ever stripped for someone." Liam said. Me,Harry,and Niall drank. "I'm bored now." I semi slurred. "Me too." Niall said. "Let's go over my lessons with you guys!" I said. "It'll be studying." I said. I walked to Niall first I kissed him and we went over lesson one. I went through all my lessons with each guy drinking the whole time. "I'm bored!" I yell slurred. I stumbled to the kitchen and sat on the counter and started singing Sexy Back. I stumbled into the living room and the guys sang the chorus. After we sang we all laid in the middle of the floor and fell asleep. I'm gonna have a hangover from hell tomorrow! I thought.