Secretly A Gangster

“Secretly a Gangster”

Who could have thought that a smart talented and anti-social girl, could be capable of having a hidden ability that you won’t expect from her. She’s dangerous, she’s feared, and she’s a well-known genius and deadly fighter. Would you expect that from a high school student? Could someone soften her cold heart to move on from her tragic pass?

Chapter 1: First day

(DAWN UNIVERSITY CEBU CITY)

(FAY ‘S POV)

Hey! =__= I’m Fay Alexandra Xiang also known secretly as Whispering Death half Filipino half Chinese. I only have few friends because I’m a cold hearted person. I have a silver wavy hair but wear's a black wig in school for a student profile. And I’m the maker of the liquid weapons of the “Diamond Royalty Gang”. Only my co gangster’s knows my true identity.

In public I’m just an ordinary student that has a broken family ,they say that I’m a friendless nerd but I don’t give a f*ck about it I don’t even wear glasses, but in kkangpae world I’m one of the most feared. I’ve been a gangster since I’m in 5th grade. I’m not a serious killer but I can break your bones easily in seconds.

First day of classes in senior year as usual girl’s waiting for the heartthrobs while I do my daily routine “ignore”. It’s a little bit early so I went to the school garden and was trying to identify a new poison for the gang. I need to get the right substances to make the right protection for our most feared enemy “The Devils”. Every 2 years they kill one whole gang in the top chart’s every single place in a month. It’s been 5 years when they stopped. But our leader is expecting that they will come back and have revenge on us. Why us you ask? Simple it is because the past leader who is Diamond King’s father defeated them 5 years ago. But Diamond King’s father died with them, for one shall sacrifice to save the entire country. The whole gang was heartbroken.

Our gang has full support of many companies in the world and also police districts. Where not that deadly… Well but only sometimes…….

(RINNNGGGG…….)

CRAP! IM LATE!......0__0 How long was I’ve been here crap first day I don’t want to be in detention, shit school >0< already allowing detention’s in the first day.

*running* *running* *running* *running* *running* *swoosh* *climbing* Damn if they have a faster elevator I shouldn’t be climbing right now. *running* Almost there….. *BLAG*

I bump into someone and by someone I mean a guy, and worst of all his one of the heartthrobs in school that was also running late. And to make it more worse we bumped in front of the classroom door where our terror teacher can pretty much see us clearly Damn it!..........=__=.

YOU TWO DETENTION AFTER CLASS!..... Our terror teacher Mrs. Villa yelled, geezzz…. why is this school have to be this strict. Damn this is my first detention in my whole entire life just great…. just great…..=__=

Can I be more in hell, T_T guess who’s my seatmate? Mr. Heartthrob…..AKA Shane Rex Storm (also the guy I bump minutes ago) Is it just me or did he just smirk 0_0.

(ZACK’S POV)

(PLAY BOY, RICH, AND ATHLETIC)

As usual girls flirting in front of me and as remembered I do my seductive skills. Hmmmmm…..I think I’m forgetting about something. (ZACK WE LOVE YOU) 0_0 F*ck the freaks are here better start running….. Would they even give me a break just for once?

(REX POV)

And there he goes- Roy Seth Chester(HOT GENIOUS)

Another long marathon for Zack that’s what he gets for being a playboy. Hey Roy you go ahead I’ll just catch up…… I yelled to much noisy girls tssss…..