Chapter 2: Lend A Helping Hand

(FAY'S POV)

Our dad already managed everything, here's our schedule. Jessy told us while giving Flake and his brother there class schedules. Everyone got to there respective Porsche's and as for me, using my Porsche for the first time in school. As expected, soon as we got out of our car's all eyes are on us >0>, <0<, *Q*.

Well Flake and Jessy are enjoying the attention. As for me and Xian we just ignored them, like that get's old. This is gonna be a long day.

(REX"S POV)

Roy has got some news for us. He's face looks really troubled this past few days and we already want answers for his actions. Before he could even start we heard very loud squael's from the front gate. We turned our attentions to this  group, that came out from one of the four new latest porsche's this year. Well they really showed a great entrance in school maybe there new. But then my eye's caught a familiar girl, and that was Fay with Xian beside her, in a quick instant my heart ache there for a while. Then Zack speaked in an instant, starstruck. *Q* Who's that beautiful maiden I see?...

My reaction - =__= Tssss....

Jessy Treble, daughter of the owner of most expensive hotel's all over the globe, and.... He took a deep breath before he continued. And also my fiance.... *processing* O__O he's what ???!!!...

(ROY"S POV)

As expected they look shocked. Who would believe that there friend that has a crush on a boyish girl, is getting married to the daughter of one of the most richest man in the entire world.

(FLASHBACK)

Dad u called me? I asked dad, I'm at his office right now, were really not that close so this must be serious. Oh your here take a seat. he replied. Well do you still remember Mr. Treble? He asked. Well, yeah one of the richest man that ever existed, why you asked? I questioned him. We want to join our companies to be more powerful... He answered. And what's in it for me I asked him curiously. You'll marry her daughter of course. He answered like it was obvious. Sh*t he's doing it again. This was also the same thing he did to chad. Not in a million year's I will agree to that!!!... I yelled. Don't raise your voice on me young man I now your trying to hook up with this lesbian friend of your's and..... Before he could even finish I already cut him off. Dad she's not lesbian, and she's the only girl that understands me and made me feel special... Don't act like your so clean...

*punch* In an instant I felt a painful sting in my cheeks. Roy you know what I'm capable of... So better make the right decision. he threatened me before he left. What am I  going to do? My dad Is way to powerful he could destroy my relationship with Lyla or even worse... He could hurt her... I let out a heavy sign. I will never ever forgive myself if something bad happens to her.

I went to a secret garden which owned by me and Lyla only. I called her to come, and praise myself of what would happen next. Hey what's the new's? She asked and smiled at me, a smile that always takes my breath away. And this is it, for her protection I'll do what's right...

Lyla... I asked nervously. What? She replied.. I..I don't want to be your friend anymore... She laughed it out and when she notice my face got more serious she asked me hopefully. Your jo.. joking right?... I look away at her, I cant stand looking at her pleading eyes it hurts me a lot seeing her in a painful situation.. This is not funny you know.. Please tell me your joking!!!... She started crying. I want to comfort her but I just can't. Is it because I'm boyish? I can change Roy, I thought you understood my feelings? She asked. Pls. Don't make this even harder for me to let go of you Lyla. But I just can't tell her that, I don't know what to say anymore. Before you leave me, I want to tell you about something... I just kept quiet. When we first met I thought you were just a cold hearted guy. Well because of my energy we became friends. But before I knew it, my feelings for you got deeper. I wish you felt the same way. But I was wrong. How embarrassing of me to think that you would fell inlove with a girl like me. I want to tell her that I felt the same way, but I just can't. Well nice meeting you anyway *sniff* This will be the last of you seeing Lyla the great!!!... She tried to show me that she was ok, but absolutely she failed. And this will be my last words for you. I hope you notice Roy. but " I LOVE YOU". When she said those words she run away immediately. When she was out of sight, I fell on my knees, and cried my heart out. The rain tried to comfort me, but anyway it's really not helping.

(ZACK'S POV)

Damn.... Hahahahaha I want to laugh my lungs out at the last part, but Rex punched me in the guts on time. Okay serious mode. Poor Roy we need to help that little guy. This time it was only Rex and me in the martial art room. Well we can help him. Rex said. Ahh remembered the last time we tried to help him and I got my butt kicked by him because of giving him a wrong plan. I replied remembering about the part that I tried to prank his dad hard core.Well we can do it secretly. Rex said. I dont know about that Rex. Speaking unsure. It's for our long time buddy common it wont be that hard.. He said. Okay fine..

(FAST FORWARD)

I cant believe I'm doing this for him. My reputation as a playboy is completely ruind. Why does Rex have to be so bossy. T__T

(FLASHBACK)

We get to talk to Jessy after class and went actually, in Rex sleeping place. Um.. Jessy we umm... I stammered she's looking at me and am I feeling nervous? No way, no I'm not, she is just scary just that, nothing else. We don't have all day so spit it out. She started to get impatient. We want you to call off the engagement. Rex talked straight. Well even if, how much I want to stop the engagement, my father has a condition for my freedom. She replied. And what is that suppose to be? I asked. He want's me to  find a descent boyfriend his giving me 3 months for that. She replied. How can you even find someone descent at this time of generation? Rex asked. Well actually it would be my fault I told my dad that I already have a courter already, a descent one and want's to meet him by tomorrow. She said... That wont be hard, Zack would love to  volunteer. Rex said confidently. Yeah I would do it... ^0^

*processing*

*processing*

*processing*

*processing*

Wait what???!!!!!..... O__O

Could he be descent all the time because dad has agent's that would watch him 24/7 when dad already meets him. She said like obviously. Hey I can be descent.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

And that would be my reason why I'm ending myself as a jerk. I'm walking my way to jessy's table in the canteen. And well as expected eye's of confusion were on me. As I'm kneeling right now infront of jessy. I Zack Floyed, would promise this bueatiful young lady infront of me that I would be a determined courter, and would stop my playboy or jerky way's to try to win her heart. I yelled. Well jessy blushed, a light shade of red crept on her angelic face. And the most unexpected thing happened. Well I will love to see you try Mr. Floyed then she trew my gifts in my face and she got near to me and whispered. That's what you get for embarrassing me. She said and walked away. I was like what the hell!!! I thought it was sweet of me?She want's to have fun. Well as they say, let the fun beggin.

(FAY'S POV)

I took a deep breath, And relaxed at our garden. I did not expect that my problem's will get bigger... And I think Rex already recognize me. This is bad news I already got enough problem's for the whole year. Hey you okay sweetie? My mom asked when she saw me. I'm okay mom nothing to worry about. I replied and tried my best to give her an assuring look. But unfortunetly she didnt buy it. I know you Fay tell me the truth, what's the problem? She asked. I told her evrything