Searching.

I kept thinking on Joe for the rest of the geometry class. I simpy did not understand why I didn´t remember a single thing of him. It was very weird that everyone do and I don´t. And in the small town that I live is uncommon people not know each other. I live in Nulato, Alaska. Population: 291. Like I said... A very small town. I am always surprised when I get on facebook and see users that have 500 friends. And I have never get out of this town. It is pretty... we have a big lake and smaller ones in the inside of the land. The houses are very old and they are almost all of them of wood. And EVERYONE knows EVERYONE. 

This guy was really starting to bother me. First he takes me out of my place. Then he says in indirect way that I am a freak and suddenly everybody know him except me. But I should. If he was on my class 5 years is obvious I have to. I said this because the first day of school all the kids of the class  stand up on the front of the room and start speaking about themselves. 

The bell for lunch interrupted my think . I get all my stuff, put them in my back and go with Bethany out of the class room.

"Hey are you okey? You here like a zombie all the class." She said very smily.

" Yeah, I am fine... Just thinking." I replied.

" Well that is not new you are always thinking on something. But this time you seemed a little bit confused." She said. " Maybe geometry is affecting you" She laughed and then touch her braid.

I laughed with her. " Yes, sure. That must be. " I said still laughing a little bit.

" Hey guys! " someone behind us said.

We both turned and there he was. With blue jeans and a blue shirt.

" Hey Mike! what´s up?" I said smiling.

" Do you want to come tonight to a party at the lake?" He said.

" Nahh, I prefe.." I start saying.

" Yeah sure. We love too. " Bethany said.

" Okey see you guys later!" He said.

" Bye!" I said. He turned back and waved at me.

I didn´t want to go. I was so tired. And my headache was getting worst every minute it passed.

" I will not go..." I said to Bethany 

" What!? Why?!" She said almost screaming. And everyone looked at her. " You must come! without you I will be alone! You are so mean!" she said.

" You would not be alone. Maybe he invited Laika and Tania to go." I said. 

" We should ask them." She said with a mad tone. 

We turn left heading to the cafeteria and there they were sitting at the table. Both with hamburgers and french fries con her plates. Then Laika turned her head and waved at us. We waved back.

" Hey girls! How was geometry?" Laika said very smily. That smily that simply creeps people.

" As always.." I said with an obvious tone. " Emmm Laika... Did Joe invited you guys to the lake this night..?" I said hoping she answer me a yes.

" What?! He is going to make a party and did not invited me?!!! I will kill him! where is him?!" She screamed.

Oh god. He did not invited her. She is so mad now. 

" Maybe... he haven´t seen you." I said calming her. But then the worst thing happened. Joe passed at the right side of our table and smiled to us and then go to his table that was at the other side of the room.

" Yeah ... Sure! He has just see me!" She said almost crying.

" Maybe... it will be boring.." Bethany said in almost a whisper, but Laika was still mad and she did not talk.

" Now you will have to go with me." Bethany whispered me and give me a little smile and then turn her face to the other side.

The bell rang. I remember I have algebra at this hour. I hate it I simply did not understand them. I walk by the the school and finally find the door of the class room. But after I touch the handle I saw inside and there he was, sitted on my desk, Joe. He was taking me my place and now my desk. This was the limit. So furiously I get the handle and opened the door and with a bad face and attitude I walk toward him.

" Sorry but this is MY desk. So just sit in another, there are plenty of them in the room." I said furious.

He raised an eyebrow. Then smiled still looking at my eyes. He get up and walk and stand in front of me very close. There was no distance between us. I can feel the air of his breathing and see completely blue eyes. His lips were still smiling and I noticed that I have soften my face that was getting red. I blushed.

" Don´t worry... The desk is all yours." He whispered into my ear.

Then he walked away and find another desk that was close to mine but not so close at the same time. I sit and start taking out my pencil and my notebook. The notebook is pink and blue circles on it. When I opened it a note flew down to the floor. 

" dont wait for me this night. I am going on a trip with Jake. Love you, your beautiful room-mate."  I read.

But I wont be tonight at the house either so.. It did not really matter. 

The class was really boring. We made like 20 problems of ecuation. And my head was about to explode. So I started thinking... What will I use for tonight? Obviously not a dress. Some black skinnys with a brown jacket and a purple shirt. Yes that will be okey.  The bell rang again and the hours in Artistic passed very fast. Ten minutes until the bell rang for a third time, that means go home to get a bath.

I can´t wait to go home. But I still did not wanted to go to the party. But I don´t want to be negative either maybe it would be very fun.