1~

The sun welcomed its presence by strong rays hitting my eyes directly, I rubbed my eyes slowly and sat up. There was two knocks on my door, ugh already. "What!" I shouted the sound of my voice spreading throughout the house. "Jeez sis just came to say that breakfast is ready!" My brother jungkook shouted back.
Me and jungkook are twins, we've been so close all our lives it's hard to wonder what life would be like without him.
"Okay bro I'm just gonna get ready!"
"K I'll meet you downstairs" he said

I jumped to my feet and ran to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit for my first day of college. Since it was really hot today I chose a pink crop top, a white skirt a floral throw over with some brown ish heals.
My outfit

The smell of bacon seeped through the house drawing me to it

The smell of bacon seeped through the house drawing me to it. The next thing I knew I was at the bottom of the stairs.
"Mmmm something smells nice" I complimented
"Thought I'd try something different" eomma said pleased with her cooking.
I sat across from jungkook at the table, he seemed a bit off this morning, he wasn't smiling.
"Yo what's up your not smiling today" I asked confused
"Ah nothing just worried for our first day back" he mumbled while eating.
"Hey don't worry I'm not" I punched his shoulder playfully and thankfully he laughed snorting his drink.
"Hey pass me a tissue" He said still laughing.
I laughed at him and passed him the tissue next to me.

We sat in silence for the rest of the meal, as I was finished I ran up to grab my bag that my eomma thankfully packed.

My bag

I ran out of my bedroom door grabbing jungkooks hand in the process and rushed out the front door

"Bye eomma!" I said as I was closing the door.

Rummaging through my bag looking for my headphones Jungkook looked down at me laughing.
"Here y/n"
"Thanks!" I gave him a big squeeze before getting into his car.

The ride was silent just like breakfast something was really up with him but I didn't dare question again.

———————————
We came to a stop outside a huge building that towered over us. Wow it's huge I thought.
Jungkook walked off leaving me on my own, I was about to walk off when I was stopped by someone tapping my shoulder.
"Hey y/n is that you?" The dark haired boy asked
I turned around to see a face I knew too well, Min Yoongi
"Ah Your brother said you'd be here and since he just walked of i wondered if you wanted help getting to the hall" he said
"Oh okay thanks!" I said beaming
Before I could say anything else he grabbed my hand and steered me to what seemed like the hall.

We sat next to each other while people were given their roommates. Jungkook was called out and was with park jimin? I think that was his name.

As always my name was called straight after, to my surprise I was rooming with yoongi.
We looked at each other and walked out the door to grab the stuff that our parents sent.

I opened the room to the dorm and looked around, it was beautiful. Fully furnished with two separate rooms.
"Let's do rock paper scissors to see who gets the biggest room!" I giggled
"Sure okay haha" he said smiling
He gummy smile made me swoon.
"Rock....paper....scissors....shoot" we shouted in unison
I closed my eyes and heard him groan. Did I win?   I opened my eyes and jumped up and down like a 5 year old.
"I winnnnnn!" I shouted the noise echoing throughout the room
"Whatever" he laughed

Opening the door to the room I dropped my bags and saw just how beautiful is actually was. It's pink I think yoongi would be glad he didn't get this one.

After sorting everything out and putting it We're it should be I walked out into the living room and saw that yoongi wasn't there. Hmmm I'll go check his room

Opening the door to the room I was greeted by a shirtless yoongi my cheeks burned up Turning them a deep red.
"Gah I'm so sorry I should've knocked" I mumbled
"It's okay you can come in if you want" he said smiling at me
"Are you sure I'm not-oof" I was interrupted by him pulling me in his room.
" if we're gonna be roommates then I've got to at least show you around my room" he laughed smirking at my red cheeks. 
He put a black t-shirt on and showed me where everything is in case he needed me to get something. I was amazed at how neatly everything was placed.
"Wow it's really nice yoongi" I told him
" thanks is yours done can I see?" He asked
"Yeah sure" I said leading him to my room

Some time had passed since we were showing each other our rooms, we are now chilling on the couch with a huge blanket watching a horror movie.

I got scared and jumped into his chest, he caressed my cheeks and comforted me. "Shhh it's only a movie" he whispered
And with that I feel asleep face nuzzled in his chest.

——————
YOONGIS POV
Her light snores made me smile, I've know her for years and I can't stop feeling attracted to her. Her y/h/c hair was sprawled across the front of her face I carefully moved out of the way with my finger and lightly kissed her forehead before drifting of to sleep myself.
———————-
The next morning the rays of sun could be seen through the sides of the curtains. Opening my eyes and I saw she was still asleep on my chest, all of a sudden her sparkling y/e/c opened staring up at me, god they were beautiful. "Did I fall asleep?" She asked just above a whisper.
"Yeah" I said scratching the back of my head
"Sorry" she apologised
"It's fine" I chuckled.

Today was going to be great.

Word count: 1028
NEW BOOK! I was bored one night and thought of this but was to lazy to actually publish it, so here it is. Take into consideration that this hasn't been checked yet and will be when I wake up I just can't be bothered to do it now lol sorry. But I hope this was okay I didn't know how to start it so just went with it and yeah.