Chapter 1- Tessa's Big Date

Tessa gets out of bed at 4pm because she is constantly sleep deprived. Looking at the clock, she screams. "OMG! My date is in 1 hour!" She looks at her oily face and messy hair and says "oh god" (just like ms n). Tessa put powder all over her face and puts her hair in a bun. She then decides she should wear more makeup because she was still ugly. She does her eyebrows and eyeshadow which is pink in the crease and a shimmer on the lid 😘. She then SLAYS HER CONTOUR FOR THE GODS and highlights so bright that everybody goes blind except jetood. She puts on a liquid lipstick and feels so hot. What is she gonna wear??? Her ripped sweatpants and sweaty tshirt was not gonna cut it for the hottie she is seeing later tonight. After 20 minutes of throwing everything out of her closet, Tessa finally finds this outfit.

 After 20 minutes of throwing everything out of her closet, Tessa finally finds this outfit

"Perfect!" She says admiring her thicc body in the mirror. To finish off the look, she spritzes a bit of Justice's "Gurl Power" all over her. Since her date, Covergirl legend and amazing makeup artist James Charles doesnt have his license, Tessa would have to walk 3 miles to the restaurant they are meeting at. As she was already 30 minutes late, like she always is, Tessa grabbed her empty wallet and headed out the door.