Chapter 2- The Big Date

Tessa's feet were swollen as she arrived to the fanciest restaurant she's ever been in, Chipotle. James Charles had already arrived and he was sitting alone crying. As soon as Tessa walked in James sucked up his tears and walked over to her. "Hey sister!" James Charles said. Tessa said "hey cutie" he lead her to the line to get their food. As they were getting their bowls and burritos James Charles said jokingly "guac is extra and so am I!" They got to the register to pay, and James Charles had to order a drink. "I'll have a pinkity drinkity!" The lady at the register said "Sorry ma'am we don't serve those." James Charles's white face turned red with anger. "WHAT?? I can't do anything without my pinkity drinkity!!" The register lady got so scared she peed and then gave Tessa and James their food for free. James and Tessa sat down and started eating. Tessa then got up for seconds and thirds and fourths. James kept taking snapchats of his meal and the flash was hurting Tessa's eyes. "So how's your food" James said while Tessa munched on her fifth serving. Tessa swallowed and said, "pretty good. much better than the expired calzone i had for lunch at 2am." They chatted about makeup but Tessa got super bored when James gave her an in depth skin care routine. Once they were full of delicious Mexican cuisine, and things were going well, James asked if he could walk Tessa back to her apartment. "Honestly," Tessa said, "I think you're the most disgusting person I've ever laid my eyes on but you seem so interesting and you've been nice so far, so okay fine." In her head, Tessa honestly thought the date was going really well, and she didn't think James was that ugly she just thought he was really pale and his eyelashes were unnaturally long.
As they walked out of the restaurant, Tessa noticed something she hated about James. His knock off yeezys looked so bad. She shrugged it off and walked home with James.