chapter 1

Pov Marco
I woke up shivering , guess my window opened again , as I get up to close it I see a wonderful view all white  , it's sooo beautiful ! The sun didn't even rise , it's 5 in the morning , that's my favourite time ! Because it's a deep time for me , a time you want to spend with the love of your life , plus no one is awake so the snow is pretty clean , guess I'll propose star a morning walk in the forest behind the lake and I'll bring hot chocolate , so I open star's door and see her sleeping like an angel , kinda reminding me of a snowflake , soft , gracious , and white in the inside and the outside as I slowly walk toward her , I see that I was staring at her for quite a while now , I wanted so bad to kiss her , but I'm not the kind of guy who let his feelings take the control.
-Star , wake up , snowflake.
-mmmmhh...Marco ..go back to sleep , we're in holiday !
-Oh guess , I'll go enjoy the snow alone , and walk alone , and talk , again alone. I say with a sad tone faking tears.
Guess it worked because , she open an eyes then the other.
-Fiiiiine. she say laughing a bird laugh , oh god , I love this laugh !
While she's getting dressed , I go get ready and prepare the hot chocolate. Then , when I return in star's room , I see her looking at her closet , thinking hard , may I add. So I go get the dress I buy to her. When she turn and see me with the it , she look at me confused.
-I..It's..f..for you. I say blushing like crazy , not even looking at her.
-Awwn ... how cute and caring of you , thank you , really ! She say with her sweet little voice ,  and then if it wasn't much she had to kiss my cheeks , I think my head will explode at any moment now.
-Oh .. uh .. don't mention it ,  As I looked up , she was wearing it , and with a ponytail.
-Wow...and here. I say showing her a pair of gloves and a scarf as I lean closer and take her small beautiful warm hand , sliding it in the gloves she shiver at my touch and her bright skin go red. Just like me , then she look at me with her big blue sky eyes , and while drowning in it , I do the same , feeling my belly eat itself.
-So let's go.  I say breaking our eyecontat with difficult as grabbing her hand.
When I open the door , of course letting her first , a fresh air slap me , and the kiss that I still feel is the only part of my body who's still hot. Then again I take her hand , and we start walking.

Star pov
I can't believe it , me walking hand in hand with Marco is the best feeling ever and as if it wasn't already wonderful , the view was just mermesing , it was still dark , the little ball of snow slowly falling , the tree dressed in white like a wedding ambiance , the sky who was down because of the grey clouds , it was kind of rassuring , as we walked in the dark green forest with a smell of pine , we sat on the bench looking at a frozen lake , then Marco gave me a cup of hot chocolate ooooh he thinks at every little thing !! I was kinda sleepy , and without thinking I laid my head on his shoulder , and Marco went rigid , I got scared and wishpered.
-S.. sorry ... I ..
-What ...oh no..you got it all wrong , ...y..you did nothing ..I'm sorry ..
We were red and somehow smiling , so to lighten the mood , I proposed.
-Hey , should we try ice-skating ?
-I don't know star , it just froze this night , don't look too strong to me.
-Oh please Marco ! I'm not that fat !
-What !? no , I know you're not ! You're sooo beautiful , uhhh I mean you're not fat !
-Look at me , Marco !! Wow it sure slideeeeee...Aouch. I slipped and felt my butt sooo cold. Not a good feeling if you want to know.
-STAR !!!
-I'm fine , I'm fine.
- NO !!! YOU'RE NOT !!! COME HERE !!
It was like he was about to cry , does he care about me this much ? I was thinking while trying to walk back but then I heard something broke and I froze with fear.

Marco pov
-It's okay star , I'm here , I'm coming.
But then a pinecone fell and the ice brook completely.
-Aaaaaaaaaaaablurpsploof
-STAR !!!!
I  took off my hoodie and I jumped in it.
I tried so hard to reach her , but she was drowning too quickly , as I finally grabbed her waist and hand , we were too deep to go back , and I couldn't swim , the cold water got me ... with star...

Please let me know if I should continue or stop , and if you enjoyed it or wasted your time , thanks 😊