chapter 9

Star pov
I woke up when I heard knocking on the door , I was in a good mood , I had a wonderful dream about Marco , I unlocked it and saw a woman and a girl , I didn't know them so I called Mme.diaz , but they already walked in , I was surprised when I saw that women hug Mme.diaz.
-Oh yes , so star there is Carole my childhood best friend and her daughter Kate , I invited them , to spend the trip with us.  
-Oh...uh..nice to meet you madam.
I said as I held out my hand for her to shake it , but she faked not seeing it...I don't have a good feeling about these two.
-Um...you..
-Star.
-Whathever , go help my daughter with the bags.
-Umm..okay..common Kate.
She looked at me like I said the weirdest thing in the world , then laughed and went to the toilet. What's wrong with them !?
But I did it anyway , they were so heavy that I almost fell , but then two hand grabbed me before I reached the ground and as I get up I see Marco.
-Be careful star , you don't want to have something broken before skiing.
-I know , they're just so heavy.
-Give it to me.
He said it with the most lovely look , my hand were still on his shoulder and his on my waist...we were red and smiling , moment looking away and then staring at eachother. We were so close....til...Kate came and jumped on Marco pushing me...I fell on the cold snow , and now I was wet , just great but the worst was seeing Marco so close to her , it ripped my heart like you rip a cloth , and it hurt. I get up and with a uknowed force I took the luggage and walked in , I was angry and... jaelous.
Marco's mom and Carol were chatting , and m.rafael went to bring the material ski , so I went in the kitchen and heat the milk , poored it into little cup , added the sugar and tossed it with tinny spoon , then I set some cookies we bought. Perfect.
-Breakfast is ready !
They all came and sat , as I went to change. But I felt someone grab my hand.....Marco...
-You don't eat ?
-No.
-Why ?
-Because.
-What's with the short answer ?
-Nothing , now let me go.
He looked in the emptyness sad or confused , I don't know...but Marco didn't drop my hand... instead he closed his eyes and slowly pressed his lips on it , I widen my eyes as he attract me towards him , one arm in my head and the other in my back. And he wishper.
-I don't like seeing you like this...
I smiled as I could feel my tears running on his neck.
-A..are you crying ?
I don't know if it's his voice or his word or even the fact that he is close to me , but I feel a special and indescriptible feeling , soft like cotton candy ,  probably the best , and I don't want it to end so I tightened his waist really hard. And he was sobbing...I couldn't believe it , it was cute and heartbreaking at the same time...I was pating his spine. His messy hair tickeling my skin , his sweet scent of vannella , I could even feel his heart inflate and deflate trough his chest , the warmth was surrounds us...until..
-Marco , can we take a walk around here ?
-Not now Kate , I was going with star.
He said smirking at me , I blushed even more and looked away...still smiling..but she was gazing at me with how much despices.. like I was disgusting or..
-Oh I guess the three of us could go then. Right Stone ?
-It's Star.
Marco said almost annoyed.
-Same thing , honey. Common.

Kate pov
But who is that **** what a ***** , I already hate her cloth style , her stupid *** of a face , those childish heart in her check , and how close does she stand with Marco , oh dear Stone , you don't even want to know what await you...
-Uh...why are you doing a devious smile ?
-Me , no I just enjoy being with you.
-Okay.
Okay !?? Okay !?!! He doesn't even say he feel the same , ugh , I guess he just don't know how to speak with a girl.
-Star ? Can I call you snowflake ?
...What the hell !?!...
-Oh ..why ?
-Because you look like one.
She stupidly blush. And respond...
-Oh only if I call you Saguaro.
He cutly blush , but he shouldn't. I have to do something.
-Marco , can I call you babe ?
-Uh.. wathever.
Oh Stone...just you wait.

Marco pov
Then my parents call us to put on our ski clothes ,that carole didn't want to go so we mounted , mom and dad took a telepheric with two place and raised , I was about to take one as I saw who was already sat on it...Kate... , so I back down , and took another one with star...