chapter 14

Marco pov
Our last day of vacation...., we can't spend it just doing ordinary things. I have to make it special... mmmmmh..
I'll think of it while eating breakfast , I mean it' 8:00 am...I still have time.
My body still hurt but less than before , so I try to walk slowly...but the worst for me are the stairs...and dad had a meeting.
I make my way to the bathroom and find a tired Star trying to brush her hair.
-morning , Marco....
-Good morning Star , uh did you had a long night ?
-*yawn*you can tell... pony head had a date and at first I just helped her preparing herself and gave her a few advice but then it turned out that I had to spill her everything she had to say with those sort of micro all the night ...
-Oh , now Star is an expert in dating ?
I said raising an eyebrow with a grin , totally knowing that I was adventuring in a dangerous talk.
She looked at me for the first time today and responded.
-Do you have any doubts ?
-Mmmh...I don't really know , you dated a demon.
It just slipped out of my mouth , and I was now waiting for a slap.
But instead she just said.
-I just cared about his feelings and I had nothing to lose , so that doesn't mean anything.
-I..I guess..
-*yawn*
-I think you should go back to bed.
-I can't sleep even if *yawn* I'm exhausted. I'll probably take a nap this afternoon....hey did you do my homework ?
-Uh..no...
-Forget it , I'll take care of it..
And with that she went out. I think she's a little mad...*sight*I miss her smile..
I carefully descends the stairs when I feel a hand grabbing my waist and shoulders under my arm. My blood was punched my cheeks when I saw that it was Star , and with a grin.
When we reached the kitchen she started preparing breakfast while I just stared at her with a "crazy in love" gaze...
-So , what are you gonna do today ?
She started.
-I..I don't know yet.
-Well , Janna wanted to meet.
-Oh..uh..ok..have fun.
Great just great , look like I'll just rest alone...all the day...
-You too dummy , she have something to show us.
-Oh..ok then , when do we have to go ?
-Right after breakfast.
And with that she ate all her cereals and run to her room. I love her , just thinking about her make my blood tickle me...
-Marco !
-What !?! Mom !?!
-You were daydreaming , weren't you ?
-Me ? No ! I was just thinking if...if dad forgot his lunch again.
-...rightttttt....I wanted to tell you that your father is going in Paris so if you're going out , don't be too late so you could say goodbye to him.
-Okay mom.
---------------10 minutes later----------------
-Star are you done ?
-Yes , just give me a sec !
-Okay...
When she got out of her room , I was left speechless , she was wearing a saguaro headband and a saguaro sweat with a skirt , it looked really good on her and I'm not saying that because that's the nickname she gave me or that I hated that horns headband...
-Let's go Marco.
-Y.. yes..
The weather was cloudy , the snow merged yesterday , I think it's gonna rain any minute now , we reached the park and Janna waved at us. We sat on a bench near the bushes.
-Hey Janna.
-Hey...
She was typing on her phone and I could see a forum for paranormal things , this girl is really creepy.
-So why did you want us to meet ?
-Just to give you back your dimensional scissors.
I widen my eyes. And take them from her.
-What !?! How did you get them anyway !!!??!
-I already told you , don't ask thing you don't want to hear the answer.
-What a creep !
-Who are you calling creep , m.I keep staring at Star all the time in class.
I blushed , how does she know that , I glanced at Star who decided to take the speech.
-Okay , enough you too , and Marco , I think we should be relieved even if I agree that's a little weird.
-Are you really gonna ignore what I said Star ?
Janna added grining , I want to strangle her ! Star opened her eyes and red started appearing around her two little hearts. Oh man... that's quite embarrassing...and Janna who obviously have immunity against the awkwardness.
-Okay , anyway see you tomorrow Star , watch your back target !
-See you Janna...
Ok it was awkward now. I put my sissors in my pocket when a tall man approached us , he was wearing a long black jacket , had a long face with an unshaven beard , a chilly gaze and a hat covering his thick eyebrow.
-Star butterfly ?
-Who's asking ?
I said suspicious. Ready to use my karate skills.
-Calm down , Marco.
She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled , I instantly relaxed.
-So , I just wanted to give you this.
He gave her a letter and wishper something in her ear that left her a confused look...I don't like this...
-Are you gonna open the letter ?
-N.. not now Marco...
I saw that she was troubled. So until she tell me what's going on , I am gonna distract her.
-Want to hop in another dimension ?
-What do you exactly have in mind ?
She answered narrowing her eyes with a spicy grin. I AM FUSING !
-Mmmh... not much , just a little stroll..
She giggled.
-I'm in , but give me those.
She put her hand in my pocket , grabbed both the sissors and my arm and opened a portal. I was still in shock by her sudden moves.
-Marco before we enter , I have to tell you that in this dimension , you can't talk..
-Wha..
-Let me finish , as I was saying , we can't talk , if you talk... let's say that you'll be in danger...you must wonder why we're going there then...well , it have pretty beautiful place and food , it's just that they don't like noise...
-Who's "they" ?
-You'll see...
And she pulled me in. When I opened my eyes , I saw a yellow sky with an amazing red orange sunset , a honey river , golden tree and dry grass...
-Woooow...
As I turned my head to see more I bumped into a...HUGE BEE !!!
I widen my eyes and almost yelled...but Star quickly put her hand on my mouth. Then she used her want to write something...'Silence , remember ?'I looked at her and took the wand 'Do you know how affecting can be a venom bee !?! Let alone the venom of a gigantic bee !' she re-took her wand 'Don't worry Marco , I'm here , nothing will harm you , just keep your mouth shut and avoid bumping into them'....'Fine'..I must admit , it's a wonderful place. I took her hand and we started walking.

Star pov
We were jumping on little pieces of beehive that were floating on the honey lack. The silence was really relaxing even if I missed Marco's voice. As I was thinking too much about him I was about to fall but of course my charming prince Marco catched me. He took my wand and writed 'Don't want to spend the whole night cleaning your hair , I mean honey in the hair is a little nightmare'
So instead of saying thank you I kissed him a deep long kiss...on the cheek....