chapter 2

Marco pov
I didn't know how to feel , I couldn't even move , all I know is that , the more we were down , the more I could see my dreams fade away. As we reached the bottom , my breath was no longer hold , I was running out of time and I was more than weak. So I tighten my grip on star and put my hand on her cheeks , then , I looked at her , her gold hair were flying all around her and she had an expression of sorrow drawed all over her face , I couldn't see more , it was too dark. I was feeling weak and the cold had me , but before dying I wanted  to accomplish it , so I pressed her lips on mine and even under water , it was intense ! I felt the most beautiful feeling , I felt so warm and cozy , full of life and as I open my eyes I could see star'cheek glowing , illuminating the whole lake , this moment was like suspended out of time but now I felt strong so I swam upward. When I finally sensed snow under my foot , I put my hoodie on star and ran all the way home. My mom was awake and when she saw us , she freaked out.
-Marco , what happened !?!
-I..we.. drowned...
I didn't know what got into me , but all the pain came back , and I wasn't longer standing up , so I fell with star in my arm.
When I woke up I was on my bed , and I heard a knock.
-Marco honey , come here and take a hot bath honey , then you'll have to tell me everything.
I wasn't feeling well at all , I felt like my throat was pierced with knife , and my head was punched every single second , but one thing really matter.
-Mom , where's star ?
She somewhy smiled and said
-Don't worry , knight , I took good care of your princesse.
I didn't even bother by what she said , my skin was poking me without stop so I took the hottest bath ever , wore my cotton cozy pajamas and went telling my mom what happened ...without the kiss.
- Okay , be more careful next time , oh who am I kidding , telling that to my safe kid.
-Mom , that wasn't very nice of you.
-Haha , sorry honey , oh yeah I totally forgot , you'll have to spend the night with star , not that you'll mind , because we have just one warm blanket , and I gave it to her.
-What !? But mom ..I..
-No but , like this , you'll have an eye on her , try to get some sleep , I am gonna make you a hot tisane.
She kissed me and went to the kitchen , as I made my way toward star's room , and laid on the bed with her under the duvet. I turned to see her sleeping , she was so cute that I surprised myself smiling a really large smile til my face got tired , so I hugged star and slept ...and here it is...the best feeling...ever...

Star pov
Could my eyes fall on something better than Marco ? Never , I can't believe he saved me , putting his own life in danger , and only God knows how much he hate danger even if he deny it, how could I be so careless , but I wonder how did he manage to save both of us , I know that I felt something very special after almost dying , but it was blurry , I'll just ask him . He could be a hot serious overprotective and strong man or a lost cute little boy , it was a mixup , as I stare at how handsome he looks , I remark that he's hugging me , at first I blush and smile and feel so good next to him , but then a tear run down my cheeks... guilt ... I was with Tom , and I didn't tell Marco , because he was with Jackie but now they brook up , it's so messed up ! I always loved Marco , but Tom wouldn't stop trying to get me , anyway it's not a problem right ? Marco doesn't love me back so what do I lose ? But he hates tom. And here again I'm drowning in the deep autumn forest of his eyes ... wait ..what !?
-Sh*t ! He's awake !
-Oh star ! Less loudly please , my head is killing me.
-um right..sorry , I didn't know you...you slept here , ..and..
-sorry , sorry , sorry ..I didn't mean to .. and uh I must have tough you for a pillow , that's why I hugged you..yes that's why..
Aouch , that didn't hurt at all
-It's alright , like I said I was surprised , that's it.
-Um star , your phone is ringing ... wait...is that Tom !?!! What does he want ??
Sh*t.. double sh*t..holy sh*t..
-Oh , I'm sure it's nothing..I..
-Take it.
-What ?
-I said take it , it's nothing , right ? Then , take it. 
-O..okay ... Hi Tom !
"Hi starship, how is my beautiful girlfriend today"
-I know it .
Marco said it with a neutral face , and without even looking at me , he left , he's pissed .. I hung up on Tom , and went to cry under my duvet ...oh Marco...