[OT] Chanyeol's love story

The “EXO Vitamin” Chanyeol is the band member who has revealed the most about his love relationships. On a number of shows Chanyeol told the public about his romance before he debuted with EXO.

On “Younha’s Starry Night” radio show, he said that he had made a surprise by sending roses to his lover. “On Rose Day during my teens, I sent basket of flowers,” he said.

He said that he had once been dumped by his girlfriend when he was about to give her a surprise by making one hundred paper birds that were placed in a bottle.

“I was folding [paper birds] but my girlfriend called and broke up with me. I didn’t want to stop folding so I just finished folding and put them in a bottle. I placed it on the top of the piano,” he said.

On variety show “Law of the Jungle” that was aired on January 10, actress Ye Ji Won started digging for his love story, and it was revealed that, like D.O the idol also experienced unrequited love.

“She was a younger girl in my church when I was 20-years-old. It didn’t go well, I felt like I could not approach her. Normally, I get along with people quickly, whether they are women or men, but I could not speak to her for a long time. I just wanted to hide,” he said.