story of my life

Hi everyone my name is Jocelyn Helena Cruz but I like to be called Jocy. I have brown hair, and brown eyes, pink Lips. My favorite colors are red, black, purple, hot pink, and green. My favorite movies are horror, comedy, and sometimes action. My

favorite animals are mammals, moth, dogs, cats, horses, and wolves. I like to watch YouTube listen to music and read, as you guys can see I'm the type of person who doesn't have many friends or talk to any people. I sometimes feel like I'm an outsider or an outcast.

So When I was growing up I would grow up with guys. I didn't have many girlfriends growing up and I didn't really like none of my female cousins, I Bet you guys are wondering why I didn't like my female cousins well like I said before I grew up with only boys cousins, and brothers never really girls. I would try to get used to hanging with my girl cousins but it felt weird and I didn't like that so I stayed with my boy cousins instead.

When I was 9 or younger I only had two friends who would come over and hang out with me, I was living with my Grandmother At the time, and I had a dog who else was my best friend. Everything was just getting better hanging out with my friends until I found out that I was moving with my mom.

Before I moved in with my mom I tried spending as much time with my friends as I could. I said my goodbyes to my friends and moved with my mom.

I never knew what it was like leaving my friends behind felt like because I didn't have any but it was hard to leave those two. 

A couple of years later I went back to see my grandma when I was 13 I hadn't seen my grandma for like 2 years, but when I got there I found out 2 things and one of them was that my best friend the dog died and I asked my mom and she acted like she was cool with it but I was heartbroken then one of my other friends Came to my grandma's house because he heard that I was back in town. He told me that my other friend moved to another country and that hit me really really hard. 

no one knew anything about what was happening in my head I acted like I was fine but deep down I was broken into so many pieces, I couldn't find the words to describe how I felt, but I felt depressed, betrayed, hurt, and broken.

But most of all I started to get closer to my girl cousins then I ever thought I would. They started to become my friends, I started to talk to more people and have more fun with everyone around me.