Author's Note- Please Read

This is (obviously) a BTS fan fiction which means.... it is fiction! Please do not take anything included in here as truth- even when you know it's based on actual events and conversations. 

There will be fan fictions referenced in this story that have been written by other Wattpad authors- when this happens the title of the chapter will be the title of the fanfiction included in the chapter (unless there are several referenced at the same time in which case I will try to included a common thread across all stories), a link to the story itself will be included at the beginning of the chapter AND the author will be tagged. I have no intention of trying to pass other people's hard work off as my own. If you feel that I haven't made it clear where the story references have come from, please pm and I will endeavour to address the issue. Please also be aware that every story included, has been done so with permission of the author. Yes, that means I have pm'd each author about their stories and asked for permission as well as explaining how I will give them credit (as outlined above). If the reference to their stories sounds like your cup of tea, please follow the links and give their story some love.

*Important*

We all know BTS speak Korean (duh) so the assumption will be made that everything is written/spoken in Korean. Whenever they use English words, those words will be italicised so that the feel of speaking in multiple languages is at least partially present.

Also, and this is super important given the state of fan fictions on Wattpad (and yes, I've done it myself) I WILL NOT BE WRITING SHIPS BETWEEN MEMBERS OR SMUT BETWEEN MEMBERS. Those things will be included only in the fan fictions that are referenced.

Still with me? Thanks for reading the housekeeping and now...

.... on with the show!