Chapter 12

At school the next day

Gao's POV

"Oh no, there he goes again!"

"WHY MUST KANATA BE SOOOO GOOD?!😫😭"

"Not another goal!"

I ran around trying to get the ball buuuut I failed......Kanata shot again.

"We're gonna lose again, bro...."Baku was next to me. I had to agree. Kanata was good.

It was just another soccer match⚽. Kanata, ever the professional player, was the star player of his team.......Gaito was waiting in the sidelines with Kuguru and the monsters(of course girls don't usually play. Nor do monsters.)Me, Baku and Noboru were playing. My team was dying.....

"Ok guys, time for a break! We'll continue in 10 minutes!!!"

YASSSSS!!!!!!

Me and my friends scrambled to safety.

"I'm.....dying.......get me some water....😵💦" Noboru grabbed his bottle and started gulping the water down. So did me and Baku. So refreshing......

"Hey, good luck for later, Gao!"Kanata was there, using a towel Athora had passed to him to wipe his face.

I grinned at my friend. "Thanks Kanata!"

Athora chuckled. "Still, Kanata will be the one to win."

"Oh, who's this?"Chihiro was here. 

"Oh right! Chihiro, this is a good friend of mine, Kanata Ozora, and his buddy Athora! Kanata, this is Chihiro Lin. She came a few days ago. Her buddy is Reflection here."

I also introduced him to Bal and Drum.

Kanata seemed eager to meet them, especially Chihiro. "Aren't you the girl who defeated Gao and Gaito?"

Ok, guess he knew about that too.....💧

"Wait, you're a Prism Dragon too?! "Athora was talking to Reflection. 

"Well technically I'm both Prism Dragon and Neodragon....."

Ok guess they're getting along.....

"Alright time's up let's get back to the game now guys...."

"Wait! Hold on! Two people are hurt!" I turned around to see two of my teammates limping off to the nurse's office. 

Oh boy.

"Guess you'll have to go, Gaito." 

He sighed. "Well, I guess this is up to my destiny now......"He joined the rest of my team. 

Now for the next one......

Wait a sec.....

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE SUBSTITUTES!!!!!"

This is bad......Now what?!

"What if I joined you guys???"

"CHIHIRO??!!"

She was looking at us hopefully, a curious and eager look in her black eyes.

Noboru scoffed. "Girls don't play soccer. "

"Oh yes they do. "Reflection chipped in. "Chihiro is good. I promise."

All my teammates were whispering among themselves. But we had no choice if we wanted to play.....

"Ok Chihiro. You're in."

Kanata's POV

Gao's team came over. I heard there were two people injured and that they had put in substitutes. I knew one of them was Gaito, but I hadn't expected........