Chapter 7

Gao's POV

Beaten 3 times.....by a girl! This is crazy😵😵😵😵But it was also really fun!!!!!!

"Thanks for the fight! "I grinned at the pleasantly surprised Chihiro. "Wanna come over to my house to hang out with me and my friends? Well of course you're also my friend......"

She hesitated then smiled happily. "Ok!"

Chihiro's POV

Wait......am I really doing this? They accepted me as a friend!!!!!!😄Wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Gao's home)

Gao's POV

"Mom, Im home! My friends are with me! "I yelled as soon as I reached home.

"Ok, do you guys want anything?"She came out of the kitchen, she spotted Chihiro. "Oh? Who's this? And is that her buddy? "She looked curiously at Reflection in her deformed mode. Looked like a Fennec fox with a dragon's tail......😅

"Yep. Mom, this is Chihiro Lin, and this is her buddy, Divine Dragon of Destiny, Star Reflection! "

Chihiro smiled at my mom. "Hi.....uh....Mrs Mikado? "She still had that kind of shyness around her outside Buddyfights.

And the unexpected happened.

My mom seemed to soften as she smiled. "You can call me Aunt Suzumi. "

O......M......G.......

"WHAAAAAAAT???!!! YOU ACTUALLY ALLOWED HER TO CALL YOU THAT?! I THOUGHT YOU HATED IT!!!😰"I was in shock.

"Be quiet, Gao! It's my choice of what people call me! I told her to call me that since she seems the most well behaved among you! "

*thunk*

Mom smacked me on the head, leaving a gigantic bump....

Ow.😨

Mom also noticed Bal and Drum. "Bal? You're back? And Drum! Haven't seen you in a while! Want any pizza and pudding? "She seemed thrilled to see them back, especially Bal.

They didn't need to answer. The eager looks in their eyes said it all.

A few minutes later, we were sitting around the the table in my living room eating Grandma's takoyaki and Mom's pizza and pudding. Hanako had joined us and she had started to play with Bal and Reflection.

"This is good! "Chihiro was also munching away at the takoyaki. But her manner of eating was completely different from my buddies, Chibi panda and Baku, who just gobbled down their food. Bal and Drum looked happy to eat their favourite food after a long, long time.

"Gao dear, you have visitors! "Tetsuya and Asmodai came in, followed by Kazane and Bladewing.

"Hey guys! Havent seen you in a while Kazane! "

"Sorry I was busy. How's it going?"

"Well I'm good."

Phew. Good thing Blade didn't peck me on the head for 'being rude' since I already had a gigantic injury there....

After all the introductions, everyone started chatting and continued eating. And Gaito wasn't here, as usual.

Tetsuya's POV

"Hey Tets, that girl looks kinda cute!"Asmodai pointed to the new girl.

"Oh yeah Chihiro or something. "I just continued eating my dumplings. Yummy.....

"Wanna go talk to her?😝"

"A-Dawg.......I told you! The only girl I have a crush on is Terumi, yo! Don't try to matchmake me with anyone else kay yo? But anyway, she seems a good friend though kinda quiet....."