Chapter 10

30 minutes later

Gaito's POV

I'm going to beat Chihiro Lin......I'll beat her......my destiny.....

"Something on your mind, Gaito?"

"Of course not."

All of us were gathered at a nearby park. We didn't bother to go to the fighting stage. Actually most of us just wanted to avoid Ozon B....😨 That zombie is super annoying. Not to mention that he has a cat🙀.....Wait ignore what I just said!!!😖

Anyway me and Chihiro were just getting ready. Is she really that strong? Well, even if she is, I'll beat her. After all, my destiny is to win.

"Whenever there's a Buddyfight, Paruko Nanana will be there! "Paruko was flying around. 

Sigh.....Not again...... Can't we just fight in peace?

"Did someone say Buddyfight, zombie? "

Oh no. Not him......is it with him.....

"Meow meow MRRAWW! "

No.....it really is here.....

That cat, None Yet, popped out from Ozon B's head.

 I went pale. Abygale gave me a reassuring pat on the back(since he couldn't reach my shoulder in his deformed mode...)

Paruko glared at him. "Who invited the zombie?"

Tetsuya shrugged. "Not me, yo. "

"Well I just heard you all were having a Buddyfight so I decided to come to commentate, zombie....."

"YOU'RE SUCH A BUSYBODY!!!! "

Kuguru had brought out her chainsaw and was pointing it at Ozon B, an evil glint in her eyes.

"HAVE MERCY, ZOMBIEEEEEE!!!! "Ozon B's eyes popped out of their sockets as he stared fearfully at the weapon.

"LET'S GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!"Drum was getting impatient.

"Fine, fine.......players please luminize!"

"Jet Black Dragon who rules over death! Now is the time to awaken! Luminize! Awakened Black Dragon!"

"The New Moon is the window to your very soul! I will be the one to see it when it shines! Luminize! Reverse Eclipse!"

"BUDDY.......FIGHT!!!"

"Raise the flag!"

"Darkness Dragon World!🌑🐲"

"Darkness Dragon World!"

Paruko pointed at Chihiro. "Chihiro has the first move! "

Gao's POV

"Charge and draw!"Chihiro seemed quite ready.

"I call Black Moon, Lunis to the center. If the opponent does not have a monster in the center, I draw a card! Attack the fighter!"1 damage.

End of move.

It was Gaito's turn next. "Draw. Charge and draw."

"I call Black Cradle, Crablus to the left, and Black Sleepless City, Dimmborgil to the right. I equip Death Dragon Sickle, Gale Scythe(pay 1 gauge and 1 life)." He had 8 life left.

"Crablus attack the center!"

Lunis was destroyed, and the top 2 cards of Chihiro's deck were sent to the drop zone. Gaito's deck destroying had begun! With 3 cards in Chihiro's drop zone, Gale Scythe gained an extra critical.