I'm the One Who...

I'm the one who writes. Morning, afternoon, evening, night. 2PM or 2AM, I could be writing. 

I'm the one who can stare at a wall for hours as long as I have my music. The same music that has kept me going. The music I listen to so I can keep my thoughts at bay.

I'm the one who has the organized room but cluttered mind. But it's a perfect clutter. I'm the one who needs to focus but can't quite sit still. Something always needs to be playing or the silence will trap me in my own head when I need so badly to be free of the toxic thoughts. The music distracts me, but not for long. Not when I'm alone. Not when I'm surrounded. Not when you'd think I could be free but they're always there, lurking, in the back of my head.

I'm the one who needs to focus but can't quite sit still. Something always needs to be playing or the silence will trap me in my own head once again.

I'm the one who needs chaos to be at peace. But not bad chaos. Good chaos. 

A/N: A lil "poem" about me. It isn't really a poem, but I suppose it fits in with the theme of this book so I'll keep it. Anyway, this is a side book so I won't post as much as the weekly collection BUT once in awhile I will post and hopefully you'll stick around for it!

~James

Published: November 17th, 2017