Chapter 3

Scarlet's P.O.V.

It has already been a month since we moved with the Clarins'. Its been one crazy month though.

Just last week Ms.Clarin, Sheryl, announced that she was pregnant. This of course would make me nervous, because once she has her own children she wouldn't pay attention to us or love us as equal as her own. She would treat us just like any other adopted kid and I don't want that. 

The first day we came to the house our breaths were taken away. It was like a freaking mansion... well close. 

The house was bright yellow with a picket fence, like those stereotypical ones, behind the fences there is a mini garden with a lot of flowers. Then you come across stairs and a porch. The house had to be a mile  tall. The inside of the house it looked like it was designed by a professional.

We got our rooms after we carried our boxes inside. Mine was a light purple and the sheets on the bed matched. In Al's room it was baby blue and had a crib that was made out of wood. Then in Sofie's room it was white with a hot pink accent wall, I bet she would like that. Her room was already covered with magazines and makeup from SephoraKids these days.

After I finished unpacking I decided to go out on the porch with a good book I started to read like two months ago. When I came outside I saw the neighbors came in so I sat on the chair on the porch and opened my book. 

Before I read the book I look to my left to the neighbors. Then I saw him.

The same guy from the orphanage.

On Monday of the next week me and Sophie started school. She went to the middle school while I went to the high school.

On my first day everyone, even the people I didn't even know, was calling me "The new girl". I guess I have a nickname now. Since its late in the year I will probably have that nickname till the year ends. 

But guess who is in my English and science class... If you guessed Ethan ding! ding! ding! 

Your correct. Ethan that so happens to be my neighbor is also in two of my classes.

Great. 

Did you catch the sarcasm there?  And guess who is going to get paired up with him for projects. 

Me. 

There are rumors in the school that he is a womanizer and will date any girl he lays his eyes on that are his "standards". That's not all there's more. And he always has a smirk on his face like the Joker. Like who DOES THAT. Do you want to look like a retard! 

Summer is almost here so that's something to be happy about. 

Ethan's P.O.V 

This month was werid! It all started when I went to that stupid orphanage to have a meeting with the owner!

Recently the owner of the orphanage has fallen into a debt and had volunteers help with the kids rather than the people who worked there. 

When I walked into his office I thought I was being cut off from being a volunteer, but I didn't expect him to say the words he was going to say. 

He said,"Ethan I have some news to tell you. One of our newest clients has moved next to your house. Like exactly next to your house. And I want you as a volunteer to make sure they are comfy with there new living area. Do you think you can do that?"

I didn't want to do it but of course I had to. So I said, "Yes I will make sure they like were they live Mr.Harsh" 

After that we exchanged goodbyes. I called my mom to pick me up. And after ten minutes she came. But there was a surprise when I came home that day.

As soon as I came out the door of our jeep I saw the new people that moved in with the Clarins. 

And that's when I saw the same girl from the orphanage earlier. The same girl with the green tips. The one that I thought was the most beautiful. But now I know she is the most beautiful. 

Gosh! I sound so cleché. 

And here is the better news. She is in two of my classes! English and science. And any money bet she will be my partner for projects.

If only I didn't have my reputation.

(A/N) Sorry for the long wait to update I have finals all week and the next. I can't wait for summer!!!!!!! 

Vote☮ Comment ♥︎ And Follow ✌︎ ☺︎