Chapter 3

~ Jade's POV ~

"Now its my turn to do some shopping ok baby" I said to Lux while carrying her.

"Where are we going first" Lux asked wiggling herself out of my hold.

"I'm gonna go buy shoes, Mummy needs some" I said to her entering the shoe store.

"I need some too, mine are old look" Lux said pointing to her white converse.

"They are not old Lux, I just bought them for you" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Pleaseeeeee, mama" Lux said pulling on my hand. She wouldn't stop until I said yes.

"Alright, alright Lux" I got a bit annoyed because she always does that to me, and I can't say no because she starts to cry and there's no way of stopping her.

"I love you, mama" she said pulling my face to kiss me on my cheek.

"Love you too baby" I said kissing her back.

We ended up buying a lot of stuff. I had a lot of shopping bags and they were really heavy plus i didn't bring my car so that was worse. So we decided to go home.

"Lets go home Lux" I said while I tried to hold her hand but I couldn't so I told her to hold onto my purse and not to let go.

As we were leaving, Lux stops and pulls the hem of my shirt.

"What now" I said I as turned around to face her.

"I want one" she said pointing the sunglasses stand.

"You have enough at home, so lets go" I said pulling her hand.

"Please mum" she whimpered and stayed still where she was standing.

I didn't want to argue with her, because it was a long day for me and I was exhausted, so I decided to say yes.

"Pick one" I said pointing to where the kids sunglasses were.

Lux started to look through, while I sat at the table that was next to the stand.

"Look mommy this is for you" she said coming over to me with a kids sunglasses and putting them on me.

"They are too small for me baby" I laughed taking them off.

"You look pretty" Lux said walking over to the stand to look for more.

"Come here mommy, look at these" Lux said on the other side of the stand.

"I can't leave the bags here Lux" I said reaching to look at Lux.

"I can take care of them" the owner of the stand said "don't worry"

"Thank you" I said and walked to Lux.

As I was checking out the sunglasses and trying them on Lux came up to me with cat-eye shades.

"I like this one mum" she said handing in the shades to me.

I nodded and kept checking around, I kept looking around and one caught my eye, I walked over to Lux.

"What do you think of this one baby" I said putting them on.

"Beautiful mama" she said playing with my hair.

I kissed her on the forehead. As I looked up I see Louis coming my way, we both stared right in the eye and I think he recognized me. I payed for the sunglasses, and quickly grab the stuff and Lux and walked out as fast I could. As I was passing by I saw Harry sitting on a table with these two girls, shouldn't be much of a surprise to me, but I don't think he saw me, thank god.