5. His one and only.

Not long after I became a Shinobi of Konoha and Kakashi's girlfriend, Tsunade made me an Anbu and of course I accepted it and was proud to be one.

While I was an Anbu, Kakashi and I became really close. We trained a lot and became a strong team. He also let me have the same kuchiyose as him.
Not that I wasn't a strong Kunoichi but with him by my side I was even stronger because we worked so well as a team.

While I was on a mission in another village, as an undercover Anbu I got caught by a man. I woke up in a cave, tied up in chains. My cloths were torn apart and I had cuts and wounds all over my body.

I tried to escape but I could not do it. My wounds were to deep and for some reason my chakra was really low, so I was helpless.

"Oh! Little butterfly woke up. How nice!" I heard a deep manly voice say.
I looked around but I couldn't see anybody.

"For how long did you keep me captive?" I asked with anger.

I felt someone touching me from behind and when I looked back, I saw a tall man with a mask on his face.

"A few days, and now shut up. I know you. You are one of the best Kunoichis of Konoha and it just happened that I have a fetish with beautiful and strong Kunoichis, especially if I see them so helpless like you are now." the man started to laugh and touched my hips.
"I cant wait to play with you" he said while letting his hands wander down to my crotch.

Suddenly we heard an explosion outside the cave and the man got outside the cave to investigate.
I thought about Kakashi and hoped that he would realize that I should be back by now and he would start too look for me. I really hoped this because I never had a man in my life and to think about rape just made me almost cry.

I started to hear fighting outside the cave so I looked at the entrance of the cave. The light that came trough almost blinded me so when I saw a figure standing at the entrance I thought that it was the masked guy. He came to me and in front of me was...Kakashi.

"Ka-kashi, you came."

"Of course I came. I knew you would be in trouble because your mission would not take you so long. But I'm glad I arrived in time" he told me with a soft but sad voice while he cut me free from my chains.

I fell in his arms. I always felt so save in his arms, just like now. I knew I could count on him. He lifted me bridal style up and started to go outside the cave.

"Whats with the man? Who was he" I asked Kakashi, while I looked at him.

"Hes dead." I could feel the coldness in Kakashis answer. He was dead serious.

I never saw him this angry and cold. He almost wasn't my beautiful and loving boyfriend anymore but I knew that he is like this because he feared, he would lose me.

Kakashi carried me back to Konoha. I told him that I do not want to go to the hospital, nor Tsunade. I only wanted to be with Kakahsi.
When we arrived at his flat, he laid me on his bed and started to take my ripped clothes of, while I looked at him embarressed.

"I need to take care of your wounds. And yeah, I know you can do it by yourself because you are a medical-nin but your chakra is low, so for the beginning let me do it." he told me with a serious voice looking at me.

"Yeah..I know but.." I looked away because I remembered how that man touched me.

"What did he do to you? Did he actually..." Kakashi stopped and looked at me.

"No! He did not. But he wanted to..."

"Its ok, I'm here now. You mean so much to me and I will never let someone like that bastard lay a hand on you again. " he told me while he got back at my wounds.

I was thankful that Kakashi could save me before that man could lay his hands on me and rape me. I laid back and relaxed while Kakashi took care of my wounds. He was so soft and I felt so safe that I fell asleep.

( Sorry for letting you wait so long. And yeah I know that this chapter is kind of stupid and boring, but it is an important part in Ayumis story. You will understand later on :3)