PART-1

Shivaay Singh Oberoi saw a girl running towards him, In a blue top and a pair of jeans, open hair flying side ways due to her run...
Khanna following the girl... Failing to stop her.
"Shivaay sir, she..."- Khanna panted..out of breath.. The deer and the fat elephant after it.."catch me if you can" type of race...
"Alright...Main sambhal lunga.."- Shivaay assured.
"Aap hai Shivaay Singh Oberoi right.."- the girl cleared her doubt..," I wanted to meet you but your this fat,black army of body guards and their sincerity uff...".
"Who are you..??"- he asked directly..
"Arre main toh bhool gayi..wo kya hey na..I was so happy after meeting you that..Anyway..I am Annika"- She forwarded her hands for a shake..
"Sit down and finish soon"- he ordered showing her a chair and some attitude.
She sat folding he legs on the chair..surprising him," aap bhi baith jaayiye..".
"Huh..hmm.."- he remembered that he was standing, ogling at the girl..Annika. Then sat on his chair.
"What do you want.."- He expect her to say something, demand for some money, request for some charity...
She sat still...unable to find words...may be.
"Time is money Miss Annika and by sitting here useless, you are losing my two precious things..My time and my money..."- He was eager to hear her but how can Shivaay Singh Oberoi say the same politely.
"Ek minute..."- Annika unzipped her small bag, then kept it on his table, siding his laptop, a small dairy came out, followed by a few chocolates, dairy milk,photo of a small child with the most innocent smile, then a tiffin box...," hold it carefully..aloo pur hai isme..".
"is she giving me Alu puri as a gift!!"- Shivaay thought..
"Wo mera hai..sochna bhi mat..Main khaaungi meri Aloo puri..Samjhe aap.."- She broke his day dream of eating yummy yummy aloo puri.
"Itne se chalega.."- Annika placed a two thousand rupee note on his hand..surprising him to core...answering his dialogue back with her action..
He looked amazed. 
"Itne se nehi hoga..Aur chahiye kya??"- she asked in an innocent voice he could feel...,"dekhiye main sirf itna de sakti hoon..".
"Annika..Annika..Annika..keep this with you and speak soon..I was in a hurry so said that few minutes back.."- Shivaay felt shy...small..
"Can't you say the same at the first place itsf , mera bakt barbaad kar diya aapne.."- she returns his dialogue after a modification.
"Now say..."- He asked.
"I want you to break my marriage!!"- She is a packet of surprise..
"What the wuck!!"- left his mouth..He looked back of his chair..then at the girl," Miss Annika..this is not a marriage breaking office...".
"I know..But I want you to break my marriage..."- she demanded stubbornly.
"I came here in Mumbai two years ago with my younger sister, brother and Mother...from Bareilly.."- She spoke , salute to his patience..
"Few months ago...an alliance came for me, all was good so my mother accepted the same..a good boy, a family but suddenly I find something weird...so I am going to break my marriage.."- She said in a single breath..
"Isme mujhe kya milega...Why should I sign a deal that will give no profit to me.."- He raised one eye...
"Aap chantumai banna band kijiye..Main batati hoon..The boy said his name is Daksh Khurana...But I find him with miss Swetlana kapoor..  Then with Ranveer too...".
"What the hell are you speaking..!!"- he roared..
"Truth...iss liye toh I am saying yoh warna meri chamki-chameli hi kaafi hai unn chipdon ke jhund ke liye..."- Annika almost whispered... Bringing her face close to his ear.
"If this is a lie or I find any thing wrong  I will destroy you.."- He threatened.
"I am not afraid of you Mr. oberoi.."- She startled him.
"khanna..Khanna..."- He shouted, came running was the same fat golden haired body guard...
"Find all details about Swetlana and Ranveer....every single details"- he barked the order...
"Half an hour sir..."- The poor fellow run away..
"Take this.."- he gave a mug of coffee to Annika..
"Thank you.."- she sipped the beverage  but spitted on his brand new white shirt, staining it..," ko kaali coffee itni kadwi tha ki nikal aaya...".
"He bursted out in laughter...composed himself after realizing her gaze on him and said," Its Americano..".
"Jo bhi tha..sairabano or Americano..Bahat bura hai taste.."- She remarked," main toh kehti hoon ki aap bhi mat piyo aise kadwi swad ka coffee".
She stand up after hanging her bag in shoulder...ready to go..
"Annika..how will I contact you here after.."- the kanji eyed Bhagad Billa asked...
"With my number..Here.."- she gave him a card.
"I will call you then.."- he promised...
"Thank you Billuji.."- She left, leaving her impression on the lion's mind and taking his heart away..
He sat unmoved, her aftermath with hangover...