PART-12

"Its not like that Gouri...Billuji is very nice..."- Annika sneaked her own thought...
"Why did you deny marrying him??"- Gouri questioned...It was easy way,if only Annika di marry Shivaay bade bhaiyya,two of them can stay together,life long...
"Di...haan boldo na...We will be"- Gouri's word died in her throat...
"Aisa nehi ho sakta..."- Annika rejected directly...
"Suna aapne Shankarji...she is too stubborn...Huh!!"- Gouri breath fire.. Wondering why her elder sister is hell bent to kick such a Sanskari Singh Oberoi...with both of her feet...
**********************************
"The same idea...I gave Gouri and she is implanting it..."- Omkara surprised..Shivaay did so much for him means he should return the favour...Not that he can return but anything for brother is one unwritten rule...
"Nehi maani wo...!!"- Shivaay muttered,his girl is too jiddi,have more tadi then him and many more things...
"I will talk with her means she will think that I am trying to manipulate her...
"Aarahi hai wo..."- Om get a surprise..
"Kaun Rudy..??"- Shivaay try to hide behind Om,to save himself from the unusual hugs.
"Bhabhi..."- Om arranged his hairs...
"How can she come in your dream,day dream...!!"- Shivaay scolded...
Here she arrived...Om ran and hide in the white curtains...trying to sneak peak,the live scene that will take place here...in very near future...
"Shivaay Singh Oberoi...!!"- Annika's voice,make him deaf for a few seconds...
"Annika...!!"- he replied..
"I denied marrying you,for once and forever...why are you doing this??"- Her tone was so firm yet soft...
"I didn't do anything..."- Innocent baby come from Shivaay...
"From which hell did Gouri get such a stupid idea??"- She demanded,a single answer...
"Gouri is not a child...Its her life and her wish..."- Smart Singh Oberoi caught the point...,"I think tum sirf mere hi baare main sochti rehti ho din bhar tabhi you came here,directly to me,to meet me,look at me Gouri toh bahana hai...".
"Aise chantumai idea,only can come to you Mr. oberoi"- Annika blamed.
"So...you are accepting I am smart one"- He retorted...
"Look Shivaay...Humari baat khatam ho chuka hai that day...don't try..."- She walk forward...
"Humari baat ko tum akele kaise khatam kar sakti ho Annika...Main abhi bhi hoon..."- He won this round..
***********************************
"Oye darpok...aaja ab bahar...wo gayi"- Shivaay taunted Om...,"pay here for the ticket!!".
"Kaunsa ticket...??"- Om checked his purse...
"Now..you were enjoying show for free na..uska..she blamed me for you both and accused me...meri Annika scold me for you..."- Shivaay faked anger... 
"Oh..."- Om thought to forward a hand...to give a slight push to this slow stubborn train of love...