PART-18

Shivaay tossed and turned..unable to sleep due to his broken left hand...and due to the sweet-sour behaviour of a certain girl called Annika, his girl, his Annika...the crazy still caring girl Annika.
She was again trying to stay in his room, of course his hand was the best excuse...He may need something at mid night the second one. And then her stubborn stunt for marriage...their marriage.
He too wished, he just could hit his hand, yeah his healthy right hand on some hard thing to ooze some blood and then fill her partition then and there...but he is SSO...Shivaay Singh Oberoi, not any emotional fool, not any emotional fool filmy hero to pull that stunt...if only..then she could have been here, with him, beside him, may be sleeping on his bed, keeping head on the crook of his neck ..but he didn't and now she is sleeping on the guest room on the opposite site of his room, near the pool.
"Too much of fun..."- Shivaay smiled, caressing other side of his bed...a few days more and you will be here Annika, forever,in the strong arm of Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
"I love you toh main bulwake rahunga tumse..."- His determination followed the chain of thoughts.
***********************************
"Where are you going Annika??"- His voice stopped her, in middle of the large hall...her bag on shoulder.
"To moon...can't you see I am going for shopping!!"- Annika replied sarcastically. 
"Haww...too cute but kis ko puch ke jaa rahi ho..Oh Daadi ko I guess.."- Shivaay matched her.
"Baat yeh hai ki kal aate vakt..I brought one of Chameli and another one of Chamki so...I didn't ask anyone but please give me permission na pati parmeswarji..."- Annika gave a victorious smile.
"Ji pran priye...Go go but come soon, I will miss you sooooo much na..."- Shivaay permitted.
"I will accompany you Bhabhi...No one should flirt with the lonely girl of Shivaay Singh Oberoi na...take me as a body guard"- Rudra joined Annika, in her shopping.
Shivaay gave his card, for paying bills only.
************************************"We will keep a name for your new  shoe..like meri chappal ka naam rakha ab Chandni..."- Annika gave idea.
"Haan...Bhabhi, and for my new dumbbell too..we will give name to every thing in our house..."- Rudra gladly accepted.
"Shopping such an irritating thing...!!"- Shivaay thought, see Annika went early in the morning and now only returning back. This is not fair...he need her full attention.
"It was you who denied when she was trying to marry you Bhagad Billa-" his brain taunted.
"Yeah...Its marriage, so many peoples are attached to this single institution emotionally...rituals will follow, mantras will be chanted, blessing will be given...smile, happiness, love, music and dance..."- Shivaay counted...," Annika deserve all those things like all other girls".