1

Requested imagine

Y/N pov

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

..................new message..............

The bae -
Hey baby, I'm on my way.

.......................................................

i read the message in his gorgeous Canadian accent. I had recently moved to Canada from The United Kingdom and met Shawn at school. We've been dating ever since.

I quickly applied some subtle mascara that made a lot of difference to me and checked how i looked in the mirror by my doorway.

I peeked through the letter box and saw Shawn Walking towards the door. My heart raced and i felt tingly all over. He really made me feel special. His words alone soothing me and making me feel like an angel in his angelic world.

I opened the door and let him in. I couldn't keep my hands off him and sprung at him giggling. He offered me some flowers but he soon dropped them to the floor as i jumped up at him wrapping my legs around his firm but soft waist.

He blushed which only encouraged me more and we both leaned in and kissed each over softly. I bit his lip as we made out and he made a beautiful groaning sound that made me weak.

He pushed me onto the sofa and fell on top of me shakily.

"Sorry Y/N", he apologised sweetly.

He hummed as he kissed me making our lips tremble gently. I let out a huge sigh as i was out of breath and Shawn groaned again.

"Shawn...Shawn", i groaned out of breath.

We stopped kissing and i finally opened my eyes to stare right into his.
My heart was beating faster than ever and i could feel his chest going in and out unsteadily against mine.

"That tickles", I giggled.

Shawn leaned back in towards me and I held my breath as he kissed down my neck softly.

My leg started trembling as he sucked gently onto the nape of my neck. My breathing getting heavier and heavier.

Shawn stopped kissing my neck and i squirmed as he looked me in the eyes.

"You are beautiful Y/N", He whispered.

I smiled and closed my eyes. I was too out of breath to do anything else. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt safer there in his arms than i have anywhere else before.