2

Requested Imagine from @Mylipglossiscool for Zoe :) Hope ya like it.

ZOES POV

"Zoe?" Someone whispered into my ear softly as they kissed my nose to try and wake me.

I waited silently for a few moments, slowly opening one eye i peered around my room. Sitting on the edge of my bed facing away from me bare backed was Shawn.

He turned around quickly making me jump. He laughed as i jumped slightly trying to be Subtle because i seriously couldn't be bothered to get out of bed today, like most days.

I closed my eyes fast hoping he hasn't seen them open. I could feel his warm breath on my face breathing steadily.

"I see you awake" He whispered.

I opened my eyes and kissed his cheek quickly.

"Im not getting out of bed today everything we do is gonna be right here" I said boldly trying to act like i was the boss.

"I have some ideas of what we could do here" Shawn said smiling excitedly.

I giggled, i swear i would do anything, i love him. I was all in for anything we were going to do.

I sat up smirking a little and pushed him down onto the bed, taking charge. I crawled towards him until i was sitting on top of him leg either side of his waist straddling him, him looking up at me wonderingly. I traced his well toned abs with one finger which made him laugh and fidget as i was teasing him and it was fun.

I bit one lip and lent down towards him and kissed his lips fast and passionately. He moaned soulfully as i rocked my hips back and forth on top of him. I could feel him hardening under me so i kept going both of us getting more turned on.

Shawn was the first to pull away from the kiss as he moved his now red and plump lips down to my jaw bone. Spreading kisses down my neck to my collar bone. Finding my sweet spot just above my collar bone he sucked gently. Until he began to suck on the now wet skin roughly. I groaned loudly as i fell down on top of him hard making him moan back.

"Zoe" He moaned, out of breath.

"Shawn" I moaned back.

We began kissing gentle this time as he flipped me over on the bed. Stripping off our clothes eagerly. One thing led to another...

Not gonna make this a porno eyyy you thirsty fangirls ;) Hope you liked it @Mylipglossiscool

COMMENT ANY OTHER REQUESTS YOU MAY HAVE!!!