3

Requested by @yanipao77
For Yanice hope you like it :)

Shawn's POV

"Yanice!" I ran up to her lifting her up off the ground into the air in my arms as she squealed.

"Put me down" She breathed out of breath.

"Tell me you love me" I tested.

Me and Yanice have been just friends now for well over a year. I started to fall for her and i wasn't sure whether she felt the same for me or not. I was shy about it and every time i see her all i want to do is kiss her and tell her i love her seriously. We always joke about it as we are friends but i swear whenever I say i love her i mean it truthfully. 100%.

"Okay, okay, I love you" She laughed.

I looked at her seriously.

"As a friend?" I questioned as my heart beated rapidly in my chest as i worried what she would say.

She stayed quiet and looked at me with one eyebrow raised and her head tilted to the side which was adorable. She nodded her head as if telling me to go on. I cleared my throat and spoke the words i never thought i would.

"I love you Yanice, I've loved you for ages, when i say i love you i really mean it every time." I paused to look at her as i was staring at the floor wondering if I'd regret saying that.

I stared into her eyes looking for answers and she was smiling. A big wide smile showing teeth. She ran towards me throwing her hands tightly around my neck. I breathed into her hair as she whispered.

"I love you too Shawn, always have, always will"

i pulled out of the hug and searched her eyes. I smiled and slowly we both leaned our heads towards each over our foreheads touching.

"Can I do something I've always wanted to do?" I questioned still watching her.

"Try me" She flirted winking. I breathed out and crashed my lips into hers. Our lips moving together quickly. She allowed entrance into her mouth and i slid my tongue in to join hers. They fought for dominance and after a few minutes of kissing we pulled away out of breath but smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked seriously getting down on one knee being gentlemanly.

"Yes" She squealed and she got down to my level and we both sat on the floor hugging for about 5 minutes. Shes my girlfriend we are finally going out. I couldn't be happier.

Hope you liked it Yanice! xxx

COMMENT ANYMORE REQUESTS YOU MIGHT HAVE THANKYOU!