Kiss me... passionately! chap 1

hey guys i hope you like this story...

****************

chapter 1

Finally I was back at home. I must admit I was dying to come back and was constantly waiting for these wretched two weeks to finally end. It's not that I hate my Dad's place. It's just that her wife - technically my step-mom - drives me crazy. My Dad and Cole got married six months ago and as it was my first trip to Dad's 'new' home, Cole tried her best to impress me with her unusual tactics that would sometimes get a little too irritating.

Apart from that she is a nice woman who loves to cook and keep her house spotless. She works out everyday and keeps her body nice and toned. Guys would love to call her hot and that is why I was a little shocked to see her. I mean deep down I thought "how the hell my Dad got such a hottie?"

But I'm really happy for him as he looks as if he is totally enjoying his life with her and I think he deserves her. After all he has been living alone for the past two years (since my parent's divorce).

OH I almost forgot to tell you a little incident that took place there. My Dad had a paying guest in his house. didn't know that until I went to his room - unintentionally - and found him naked. Well, almost naked. He has a towel tied on his waist and was looking himself at the mirror. From the mirror I saw him, a couple of months older than me perhaps, and looking really cute. Come on! It was not my fault that I was looking around at the house, and that my Dad hadn't informed me about him, and that he hadn't locked his door while changing.

Anyways, I turned around and started babbling,

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to butt in to your room like this. I didn't know you were here and I had no idea that you were living in this house as well. I'm so sorry. Oh God! I was just roaming about in the house and I didn't mean... I didn't want... I'm really sorry..."

"Hey! It's ok".

I heard a voice very near to my ear. I turned around to find that boy, completely dressed, standing really close, and right behind me. And when I say 'close', I mean it. He was smiling now and a dimple appeared on his freshly shaved cheek. I felt my face getting hot and I'm sure it would have shown on my face as the boy laughed and said in his British accent,

"I'm Luke. And don't get embarrassed, it's alright. And since you don't know who I am and what I'm doing in this house, I'll tell you myself. I'm living in this house as a paying guest".

He held out his hand and I took it. I swear it was the most uncomfortable handshake ever I didn't like the way he was looking at me.

Far away I could hear Cole calling out my name. Seeking this chance, I said,

"nice to meet you, Luke. Umm... I gotta go. See you!"

And I hurried away with a deep sigh. After that day, I saw him a couple of times going in and out of the house but every time I tried to avoid any conversation.

Then one day, the day before I was going home, I was packing my bag when I saw him, standing at the door, staring at me. I didn't know how long he had been standing here. When he saw me looking, he came towards me and said,

"Evelyn, I really like you."

And with that, he bent down until his face was just an inch away from mine. I found my heart beating really fast and 'Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god' humming in my head. I stepped back.

"Were you...umm... trying to kiss me?"

"Uh yeah!" He said in a matter-of face- way.

"I have a boyfriend" I said it as if it closed the matter.

"So?"

"So? It means that I like him and don't want to cheat on him. So you and me? I think it's not gonna happen".

He shrugged and walked away. Just like that. Anyways I'll try to forget this incident and hope to never meet him again.

So now I'm back in my place. My Mom greeted me with a quick hug and asked how I was. After telling her about the trip really quickly and briefly, I hurried to my room, wanting to get a hot shower, only to find Troy - my boyfriend - sitting on my bed, smiling.

*********

dont forget to vote and comment! because your feedback will encourage me to write more. theres lots more to come.. until then bubye!