Kiss me... passionately! chap 3

Kiss me...passionately! chap 3

Hey guys thank you for all the comments and votes. I am really glad you like the story. So here we have the third chapter/part of it.

I hope you enjoy.

And don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

& Be my FAN ^_^

**********

I saw her the moment she walked in. But damn! Hey wretched boyfriend was there too. They were holding hands. But she was all I was looking now. The girl I wanted for like almost forever, and was close to getting her until Troy seized a chance first and asked her out. I still feel sick remembering the time when the two of them were kissing in the hall and everyone was watching. Evelyn looked as if she is enjoying herself. Oh! How I wished to be the one kissing her. But alas...

Just then, for a fraction of a second, she looked at me. But turned away immediately. Maybe she didn't like me after all. I sighed. I didn't know how much long I sat there looking at her until I felt a hand on my shoulder and found Jake and Trevor staring at me, both were kind of smirking.

"Dude! Cut it out!"

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I was starting to get a bit embarrassed. After all it is kind of odd staring at another person's girlfriend. Damn! What's happening to me?

"Alex! Haven't you been listening at all?" Trevor said with a little serious expression on his face.

Jake burst into his hysterical laughter.

"Oh man! You've got to be kidding me dude! You're still after her? Come on! Grow up! She's gone!"

Although whatever Jake said was true, but it still hurt to know. That was the thing with Jake. He's straightforward and he's always right. Whereas Trevor is always the calm one, the one usually with creative ideas. And together we make a great team, a great band, CrackHeads.

Thirty minutes later, we are practicing our songs in Trevor's garage.

"Alex! You're the man! I'm sure we'll rock!" Jake said while playing with his drumsticks.

"Hey! I got the final date of the event. It is in November so we still have a month to practice and frankly speaking, I think this new song is perfect. We should practice more and add a bit more of the drums in the end. But guys, lets just stop here today. I have to take my mama to the church. We'll practice tomorrow"

Far away we could hear Trevor's mom calling him. And with that, me and Jake got up, just in time to avoid Trevor's mom's teasing comments about the band.

In the car, I was thinking about the song we were rehearsing. Trevor said it was perfect. And it should be. After all I wrote it especially for her. My thoughts were interrupted by

an IM.

"Hey! There's a party tomorrow after school."

"Yeah I know."

"So... you going?"

"Oh yeah! I'm going and I think you should go too".

He looked at me, sniggering.

"Cuz she's gonna be there too"

**********

so this was it. I know its kinda short but I'll try bringing a much longer chapter next time.

Until then tell me who do you like the most:

Luke,

Alex

Or even Troy

Don't forget to vote and comment and be my fan if you can! ;)